Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unprovoked Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Stan

    Still mad at you? Book a damn vacation for the two of you somewhere, leave the baby with biff. Or better idea, your wife move in with my wife and you take me to the Bahamas
    I'm booking a extended vacation to Rome as we speak

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #47
      If you're in the mood for Northern Georgia, maybe Saban will let you use the lake home for a few weeks.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
        BillBrosky , what's the skinny on the YouTube situation?
        Sorry I let y'all down, had a 3 hour meeting. Halfway through a youngster begged for a restroom break. I laughed and said "I'm good". I can hold water like a camel.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
          I'm booking a extended vacation to Rome as we speak

          Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
          Can I borrow a couple of your messicans while you're gone? Gotta privacy fence I'm thinking about replacing this summer.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
            I'm booking a extended vacation to Rome as we speak

            Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
            So you're going to see Biff? You don't have to book a room at Biff's house. Just show up like the MIL.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

              Sorry I let y'all down, had a 3 hour meeting. Halfway through a youngster begged for a restroom break. I laughed and said "I'm good". I can hold water like a camel.
              We're still in the dark about the YouTube situation...whatever the hell that is.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

                Can I borrow a couple of your messicans while you're gone? Gotta privacy fence I'm thinking about replacing this summer.
                Rhino's messicans could only build it out of metal. They don't do wood.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

                  We're still in the dark about the YouTube situation...whatever the hell that is.
                  Still?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

                    We're still in the dark about the YouTube situation...whatever the hell that is.
                    It was a woman, liberal vegan, using a handgun. Better read up quick, story is gone by tomorrow

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Stan View Post

                      It was a woman, liberal vegan, using a handgun. Better read up quick, story is gone by tomorrow
                      They had also censored some of her videos. Pissed the liberal gun totin' bitch off is what it did.

                      On a side note, her mouth is small, would be a tight BJ.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

                        They had also censored some of her videos. Pissed the liberal gun totin' bitch off is what it did.

                        On a side note, her mouth is small, would be a tight BJ.
                        did they censor them or did she just think they did? She also claimed her viewership had gone down and that Youtube was the reason for that.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          YouTube censored the gun channels. What would the news be like if they had gone on the rampage?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Stan View Post

                            Still mad at you? Book a damn vacation for the two of you somewhere, leave the baby with biff. Or better idea, your wife move in with my wife and you take me to the Bahamas
                            You know how women are, Stan. Shes already got 3 vacations booked for the next 3 months.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

                              You know how women are, Stan. Shes already got 3 vacations booked for the next 3 months.
                              Was that little trip worth all this?

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Stan View Post

                                Was that little trip worth all this?
                                And Rhino, you do know its okay to admit to us that it was a planned trip?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X