Unprovoked Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stan

Still mad at you? Book a damn vacation for the two of you somewhere, leave the baby with biff. Or better idea, your wife move in with my wife and you take me to the Bahamas
    I'm booking a extended vacation to Rome as we speak

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you're in the mood for Northern Georgia, maybe Saban will let you use the lake home for a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
        BillBrosky , what's the skinny on the YouTube situation?
        Sorry I let y'all down, had a 3 hour meeting. Halfway through a youngster begged for a restroom break. I laughed and said "I'm good". I can hold water like a camel.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Can I borrow a couple of your messicans while you're gone? Gotta privacy fence I'm thinking about replacing this summer.

Comment

So you're going to see Biff? You don't have to book a room at Biff's house. Just show up like the MIL.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

Sorry I let y'all down, had a 3 hour meeting. Halfway through a youngster begged for a restroom break. I laughed and said "I'm good". I can hold water like a camel.
              We're still in the dark about the YouTube situation...whatever the hell that is.

Comment

Can I borrow a couple of your messicans while you're gone? Gotta privacy fence I'm thinking about replacing this summer.
                Rhino's messicans could only build it out of metal. They don't do wood.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

We're still in the dark about the YouTube situation...whatever the hell that is.
                  Still?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

It was a woman, liberal vegan, using a handgun. Better read up quick, story is gone by tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post

It was a woman, liberal vegan, using a handgun. Better read up quick, story is gone by tomorrow
                      They had also censored some of her videos. Pissed the liberal gun totin' bitch off is what it did.

On a side note, her mouth is small, would be a tight BJ.

Comment

They had also censored some of her videos. Pissed the liberal gun totin' bitch off is what it did.

On a side note, her mouth is small, would be a tight BJ.
                        did they censor them or did she just think they did? She also claimed her viewership had gone down and that Youtube was the reason for that.

Comment

YouTube censored the gun channels. What would the news be like if they had gone on the rampage?

Comment

Still mad at you? Book a damn vacation for the two of you somewhere, leave the baby with biff. Or better idea, your wife move in with my wife and you take me to the Bahamas
                            You know how women are, Stan. Shes already got 3 vacations booked for the next 3 months.

Comment

You know how women are, Stan. Shes already got 3 vacations booked for the next 3 months.
                              Was that little trip worth all this?

Comment

Was that little trip worth all this?
                                And Rhino, you do know its okay to admit to us that it was a planned trip?

Comment

Working...
                                X