Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unprovoked Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

    clean fill is like clean strange. Hard to be sure.

    But if neither the fill or strange have bush, it might pass the smell test

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Biff View Post
      I ate at the Friars Club once. It required a jacket.
      Let me guess: You accidentally wore the club's jacket home, leading to a merry mixup involving George, Elaine and Kramer.

      Comment


      • Do Friars wear underwear under their robes, Biff?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post


          But if neither the fill or strange have bush, it might pass the smell test
          "Small test", I'm in.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

            Let me guess: You accidentally wore the club's jacket home, leading to a merry mixup involving George, Elaine and Kramer.
            Things really got tangled after he wore it to that Flying Karamazov Brothers show.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Biff View Post
              I ate at the Friars Club once. It required a jacket.

              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk



              Image result for porky pig friar tuck
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

              “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

              “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

              Comment


              • Already over 85 degrees before 10am on May 10. Forecast highs at 90 or above for the next 5 days. It's the middle of effing spring.

                It's time to move.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                  Already over 85 degrees before 10am on May 10. Forecast highs at 90 or above for the next 5 days. It's the middle of effing spring.

                  It's time to move.
                  And wasn't April the coldest on record for Alabama?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Stan View Post

                    And wasn't April the coldest on record for Alabama?

                    Kentucky has the Bourbon Trail, horse racing, and baseball bats. It can't be that bad, can it? Blue is a good color. I guess I can learn to love basketball. I could handle being a Cardinals fan and living on that end of the state where St. Louis would be a quick drive.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post


                      Kentucky has the Bourbon Trail, horse racing, and baseball bats. It can't be that bad, can it? Blue is a good color. I guess I can learn to love basketball. I could handle being a Cardinals fan and living on that end of the state where St. Louis would be a quick drive.

                      Image result for not so fast my friend
                      The murder rate in St. Louis is 64.9 per 100,000. In 2017, 205 people were murdered in Saint Louis. In 2016, 188 were murdered there. 
                      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                      “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

                      “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

                        Image result for not so fast my friend
                        Can we pinpoint an increase in the murder rate coinciding with Pinche's move to town?

                        Comment


                        • I was standing in line behind a lady at the post office today and she told the lady behind the counter that she wanted a book of stamps. When the lady behind the counter asked her if she wanted the regular American flag ones, she emphatically said, "NO, I don't want NO flag ones, do you not have something black heritage?"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                            I was standing in line behind a lady at the post office today and she told the lady behind the counter that she wanted a book of stamps. When the lady behind the counter asked her if she wanted the regular American flag ones, she emphatically said, "NO, I don't want NO flag ones, do you not have something black heritage?"
                            You're a better man than I if you were anything but rude to her. That crap boils my ass.

                            Got back from Myrtle Beach yesterday and had a good report from my Oncologist today. Life is good, even if the golf wasn't this week . Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to rehab. .

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

                              Can we pinpoint an increase in the murder rate coinciding with Pinche's move to town?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                                I was standing in line behind a lady at the post office today and she told the lady behind the counter that she wanted a book of stamps. When the lady behind the counter asked her if she wanted the regular American flag ones, she emphatically said, "NO, I don't want NO flag ones, do you not have something black heritage?"
                                I'm sure she could have been presented with a stamp of her "native" country's flag and been completely effing clueless. Probably would've disrespected it too.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X