• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

Got a fro now?
    If he does he better guard his ballon-knot. Biff like's fros

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
      I got shocked yesterday putting up a ceiling fan for my Mom as part of her Mother's Day present. I'd forgotten that my jackass cousin wired the ceiling fan portion directly to power and only the light goes through the wall switch. My ticker apparently checked out ok, as I'm still breathing.

Yes, I'm an idiot for not turning off the breaker even though I knew the wall switch was off. Next time I will turn it off and put a LOTO on the sumbitch. Safety first.
      The lack of LOTO is quite depressing. Remedial safety training shall be required before you perform any more tasks associated with electricity.
      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Ha...what do the daughters do that's so bad? She raised 'em, so they got it from somewhere!
        They don't get along with each other at times....... like yesterday....... at the restaurant.........on Mothers Day........... and Mrs 2's birthday. I drank, so it wasn't a complete shit-fest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
          I got shocked yesterday putting up a ceiling fan for my Mom as part of her Mother's Day present. I'd forgotten that my jackass cousin wired the ceiling fan portion directly to power and only the light goes through the wall switch. My ticker apparently checked out ok, as I'm still breathing.

Yes, I'm an idiot for not turning off the breaker even though I knew the wall switch was off. Next time I will turn it off and put a LOTO on the sumbitch. Safety first.
          I use one of those little pen things that magically sense electrical current. They are cheap and easy to use for us lazy folks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• My ass is dragging. I got home from vacation Thursday night around 9. Worked Friday and Saturday at the office. Drove to augusta Saturday night. Drove home Sunday afternoon. Worked on a hot ass roof today in Jackson, MS and will have a 14hr day at the office tomorrow.

I know it's a while person bitch, but traveling starts to wear on me after a couple of weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
              My ass is dragging. I got home from vacation Thursday night around 9. Worked Friday and Saturday at the office. Drove to augusta Saturday night. Drove home Sunday afternoon. Worked on a hot ass roof today in Jackson, MS and will have a 14hr day at the office tomorrow.

I know it's a while person bitch, but traveling starts to wear on me after a couple of weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

They don't get along with each other at times....... like yesterday....... at the restaurant.........on Mothers Day........... and Mrs 2's birthday. I drank, so it wasn't a complete shit-fest.
                A lot of estrogen in your household, 2 daughters and the Mrs. Means you got at best one 'down week' a month. It's a wonder that liver isn't pickled.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

A lot of estrogen in your household, 2 daughters and the Mrs. Means you got at best one 'down week' a month. It's a wonder that liver isn't pickled.
                  3 daughters, Bill, and yes, the liver is pickled.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

3 daughters, Bill, and yes, the liver is pickled.
                    I don't get along with one of my children. That sucks on holidays

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

I don't get along with one of my children. That sucks on holidays
                      You're not alone Pinche, I have all but disowned my son due to his drug abuse. Lost a brother to it and do not want to suffer through it again.

Comment

• So, did Altie leave? That could have been fun for a minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                          So, did Altie leave? That could have been fun for a second.
                          FTFY
                          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

FTFY
                            Altie is never that brief.

Comment

• I liked the guy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Were that me, this lady's ears would still be ringing
                                As a 911 dispatcher, Kevin Krutchen is used to crises. Wrangling a ticked-off rattlesnake, however, apparently doesn't fall into that category for the 19-year-old Blount County man.
                                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X