No announcement yet.

Unprovoked Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife is being admitted to the hospital. They think she has some form of meningitis but they have no idea what form.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
      Wife is being admitted to the hospital. They think she has some form of meningitis but they have no idea what form.
      Wow bro... keep us informed

Comment

• Damn Barney. Any chance the meningitis is to blame for the postpartum symptoms?

Comment

Wife is being admitted to the hospital. They think she has some form of meningitis but they have no idea what form.
          I hope it's easily identifiable and treatable, buddy. Is it a decent-sized place or a smaller regional center?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I hope it's easily identifiable and treatable, buddy. Is it a decent-sized place or a smaller regional center?
            It's a decent sized regional place. I'm gonna end up cussing out a few nurses before we get out of here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
              Damn Barney. Any chance the meningitis is to blame for the postpartum symptoms?
              I honestly don't know but might be a worthwhile ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson
                Aww man. I hate to hear that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                  Aww man. I hate to hear that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                  Keeping your wife in my prayers, Barney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sorry Barney

Ya know, nurses aren't attractive the way you want them to be. I haven't seen a hot nurse in many years.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thinking about your wife and family, Barney.

Comment

• Prayers for your wife & family, Barney.
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Prayers buddy. Please keep us posted when you can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                            Sorry Barney

Ya know, nurses aren't attractive the way you want them to be. I haven't seen a hot nurse in many years.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            Being a bitch and incredibly dumb doesn't help their attractiveness either.

Comment

• Thanks for the prayers guys. Her fever has gotten under control but we still don't have a firm diagnosis.

Comment

Thanks for the prayers guys. Her fever has gotten under control but we still don't have a firm diagnosis.
                                Always remember you have a representative there to go to bat for you, two areas actually. You can ask for a Patient Representative or for Case Management to share your grievances. I am with a large hospital and we VERY much encourage interaction with these two areas when a patient or family thinks their loved one is not getting the appropriate care or treatment. All you have to do is ask to speak to one and they HAVE to put you in contact immediately.

Comment

Working...
                                X