No announcement yet.

Unprovoked Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinche seems to be an expert when it comes to the pipe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
      Pinche seems to be an expert when it comes to the pipe.

Comment

• Want to cross swords, brotatochip?

Comment

• I bet none of you fellas have ever been to Rock Island, TN.
          Not sure I'll ever find it, or leave unraped, if I do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
            I bet none of you fellas have ever been to Rock Island, TN.
            Not sure I'll ever find it, or leave unraped, if I do.

I'll bite. What's the deal with Rock Island, Tn?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater

I'll bite. What's the deal with Rock Island, Tn?
              Getting some hardwood

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                Getting some hardwood

I bet you will.

You'll be squealing like a pig.

https://youtu.be/gsC4kf6x_Q0?t=11s

Comment

• Comment

• I'm thinking the name of that church should be "Old Era".

Comment

• Doctor just came by and said everything is still negative but that it's acting like a viral thing. Going to continue to monitor overnight but if nothing changes we can probably go home tomorrow.

So basically, they don't know what happened but she's doing better so they are just going assume everything okay.
                      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                        I'm thinking the name of that church should be "Old Era".
                        It actually means that erabody should go to church with people who look like them.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                          I'm thinking the name of that church should be "Old Era".
                          I kept trying to quote Hanni to respond and it kept throwing me to the Twitter page he posted. Anyway, I listened to the interview of the guy. Some of what he says I can actually agree with. The way he is going about it, is totally wrong. His point is, the people who attend that church won't do anything to affect change in their community. The real changers in the black community is the black pastors/congregations who live and work among them. Having church there a couple of hours a week, will not likely impact the community. It will only hurt those black churches trying to minister to the black community

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

I kept trying to quote Hanni to respond and it kept throwing me to the Twitter page he posted. Anyway, I listened to the interview of the guy. Some of what he says I can actually agree with. The way he is going about it, is totally wrong. His point is, the people who attend that church won't do anything to affect change in their community. The real changers in the black community is the black pastors/congregations who live and work among them. Having church there a couple of hours a week, will not likely impact the community. It will only hurt those black churches trying to minister to the black community
                            The sign is outside a "black" church, right? I know the other side said something about white people not wanting to be their neighbors.

Comment

• I really hate people who love hot as balls weather. How can anyone like summers in the South? They should be miserable with the rest of us.

Comment

• Can't have another church getting a piece of his pie

Comment

Working...
                                X