No announcement yet.

Unprovoked Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I went from having money to owing a lot today. Closed on a house.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

It worked out pretty well. They substituted a name brand item for a Great Value item they were out of and gave me the store brand cost. The only other substitution was a 12pk of cans rather than a couple two liters.
      Good deal. We aren't usually that lucky. Yes Barney, we are too lazy to go buy our own groceries.

Comment

• Congrats Barn!

Comment

• Oh, and congrats on the house closing.

Comment

• I'm so sorry Barney

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
              Well I went from having money to owing a lot today. Closed on a house.
              Voluntarily strapping on the old ball and chain. I guess you gotta stay somewhere though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Voluntarily strapping on the old ball and chain. I guess you gotta stay somewhere though.
                Got the wife's name on it to so whenever she decides to divorce me she'll have to do a little more paperwork.

Comment

• There was a family reunion at Barnies old house a week or so ago. The value of my home plummeted that day.

Comment

• I've got a bottle of magnesium citrate with my name on it for this afternoon. I guess I will be staying at home in private this evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                      There was a family reunion at Barnies old house a week or so ago. The value of my home plummeted that day.
                      Hey I don't discriminate when someone wants to buy the house.

Comment

• Congrats on the house. Enjoy the next 30 yrs in the same spot ...
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                          There was a family reunion at Barnies old house a week or so ago. The value of my home plummeted that day.
                          They probably heard their first argument about Bahama vacations, with a pleading husband promising Rome

Comment

• St Paul and the Broken Bones (Birmingham area band) on the Masters commercial. Nice.

Comment

• A painter just quoted my mom $1600 to paint 3 standard bedrooms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                                A painter just quoted my mom $1600 to paint 3 standard bedrooms.
                                Is it gold plated?

Comment

Working...
                                X