Coffee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee

What do you buy, what do you put in it, how do you brew it? Grinder? $5 a cup Starbucks fiend? Talk about your Joe.

We have a Keurig. Buy in bulk at the Sam's Club. Drink coffee black because damnit I'm an adult.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

I've never gotten into grinding my own, though I'm sure it's better. I drink plain black coffee - just the midrange stuff like Dunkin' Donuts, Seattle's Best, Eight O'Clock, etc. Sometimes I even buy some of the Great Value or Aldi stuff. I've become too cheap to buy K-cups mostly. I do often use my own grounds in a Keurig single cup maker (reusable stainer "k-cup").

In the rare instance that I do patronize a Starbucks, I just order regular, no frills coffee.

Comment

Maxwell house breakfast blend. I'm not picky about coffee, I have 2 cups at home with Splenda and creamer. At work I have a cup of black.

Comment

My BIL is a big supporter of these guys: https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/ (ex-Military guys...good story)

Comment

If I ever go to Starbucks or Dunkin, I typically just order a large dark roast coffee.

Comment

I dont drink the stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                I dont drink the stuff.
                Drink some coffee and you might learn how to scan and email.

Comment

Medium roast whatever. 2 cream 2 Splenda.

2 or 3 cups a day

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson
                    We have a Keurig. Buy in bulk at the Sam's Club. Drink coffee black because damnit I'm an adult.
                    Same for me, except I get it from Costco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Office is Folgers Medium Roast in a Bunn coffee maker. If I'm the first one in, the coffee is good. If my business partner makes coffee first, you break the stirrer off in your cup.
                      Weekends @ home is a Keurig with whatever the closest thing to real coffee may be that my wife selected.

1 big cup/day with non-sugar sweetener.
                      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Never been inside a Starbuck's. Folger's 100% Colombian, two sugars, about 1/4 inch of whole chocolate milk in the bottom of the cup, brewed in a ~$35 Hamilton Beach drip coffee maker (cone filters). Used to drink the occasional cup at the office when they could be prevailed on to brew the real stuff instead of unleaded. Now that I'm home, it's 1.5 cups every morning, and only in the morning. Anything later than that could harsh my nap.

Comment

Starbucks has got some good coffee. You should try it, Sid

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Chocolate milk in coffee? Don't believe I've ever seen such things around these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                              Chocolate milk in coffee? Don't believe I've ever seen such things around these parts.
                              Sounds like a mocha spin basically.

Comment

Working...
                              X