Clear All

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Sounds like a mocha spin basically.
    Maybe. Honestly never had a mocha.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Sounds like a mocha spin basically.
      Mocha is what it is. I don't know for certain, but I suspect that the mixture got started in the late Seventeenth Century, when coffee houses and chocolate houses were both coming into fashion in Europe.

Comment

These chocolate milk coffee things are really good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

8 o'clock coffee, whole bean, medium roast. The lighter the roast, the more caffeine. I have bought lots of different beans in my time, but 8 o'clock is an affordable option since we drink 2 pots a day (4 of us drink coffee)

Comment

Great value Coffee, great value creamer, great value sugar. Same cup every day, never gets washed. Made in an old ass Mr Coffee pot that has never been washed. One cup at 5:30 am, every morning.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

What's in your chaser in the other cup?

Comment

Folgers Classic Roast in a straight laced coffee maker. 2 level spoons of sugar to sweeten my daily smile. 1.5 cups at the house, then 1 cup here at work. I buy the coffee here at work because I can't stand their cheap ass coffee service, so again it's the Folgers. The wife does the Keurig thing, has a whole assortment of coffees. My old coffee maker has outlasted two of her Keurigs and she is working on the third one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

Mocha is what it is. I don't know for certain, but I suspect that the mixture got started in the late Seventeenth Century, when coffee houses and chocolate houses were both coming into fashion in Europe.
                  This is true. They were next door and the deliveries were swapped one day, the coffee beans and the brown cow.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
                    Folgers Classic Roast in a straight laced coffee maker. 2 level spoons of sugar to sweeten my daily smile. 1.5 cups at the house, then 1 cup here at work. I buy the coffee here at work because I can't stand their cheap ass coffee service, so again it's the Folgers. The wife does the Keurig thing, has a whole assortment of coffees. My old coffee maker has outlasted two of her Keurigs and she is working on the third one.
                    Our coffee service uses Maxwell House. Not great but drinkable.
                    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                      I dont drink the stuff.
                      Same here. When I worked for the sheriff's dept. years ago, I drank about 5 cups a day to stay on my toes. Since then, I bet I haven't drank 5 cups total. I'm a Diet Coke man now.

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Our coffee service uses Maxwell House. Not great but drinkable.
                        The stuff here is Royal Cup, terrible.

Comment

This is true. They were next door and the deliveries were swapped one day, the coffee beans and the brown cow.
                          I remember it vividly. Ike Newton and I had a good laugh about the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                            If my business partner makes coffee first, you break the stirrer off in your cup.
                            My BIL and his wife do this when they visit us. They will absolutely fill the filter slam full of coffee with a heaping mound. When they pour a cup it will only be less than half coffee and the rest creamer and water. Makes no damn sense and no one else can drink the crap. Big waste of my good Folgers.

Comment

My BIL and his wife do this when they visit us. They will absolutely fill the filter slam full of coffee with a heaping mound. When they pour a cup it will only be less than half coffee and the rest creamer and water. Makes no damn sense and no one else can drink the crap. Big waste of my good Folgers.
                              Trick 'em. Hide your real Folgers. Get an empty Folgers cannister and fill it with colored Metamucil. That should break them from sucking eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Trick 'em. Hide your real Folgers. Get an empty Folgers cannister and fill it with colored Metamucil. That should break them from sucking eggs.
                                Good idea! The trade off twinxt the price of coffee versus the price of toilet paper is immeasurable. AND, I can cop two rolls of the skid paper from here at work.

Comment

Working...
                                X