No announcement yet.

Get Your Learn On

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rube Goldberg, inventor. Is the only person listed in the dictionary as an adjective.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Apparently there is a group of people who create machines in his image
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

The only upside to Puerto Rico's island-wide blackout is that engineers and aid groups could rethink it from the ground up. They may have to.
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I didn't read all that, but it's invalid if corruption is listed as one the problems with Puerto Rico's anything

Comment

Throw em a roll of paper towels. They'll be alright.

Comment

My brother in law works for the power company, and they were offered double time to go. He turned it down bc it wasn't enough to make it worth the hell. Seems he was right

Comment

Test your knowledge with amazing and interesting facts, trivia, quizzes, and brain teaser games on MentalFloss.com.
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Here's how drugs really affect your brain.
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

https://www.accuweather.com/en/video...hurgganpwvljc_

What else would it smell like?

Comment

I’m an expert on how technology hijacks our psychological vulnerabilities. That’s why I spent the last three years as a Design Ethicist at Google caring about how to design things in a way that…
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

A little dated, but still a good read
                        If you’re not sure what Odd Things in Odd Places is and why I’m in Iraq by myself, here’s why. On the morning of Saturday, August 2nd, I got in a taxi in Erbil, the regional capital of Kurdish Iraq, and asked the driver to take me to the Khazir refugee camp.
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

A map that left me with no option but to stare at it for 20 minutes. Great way to put the biggest empires of the past in both time and magnitude perspective.
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

The XFL jumped off the top turnbuckle in 2001 and landed with a blow equal parts short-lived and long lasting.
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Every September, largely unbeknownst to the rest of the company, a group of around 50 Lego employees descends upon Spain’s Mediterranean coast, armed with sunblock, huge bins of Lego bricks, and a decade’s worth of research into the ways children play.
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Our career path is how we spend our time, how we support our lifestyles, how we make our impact, and even sometimes how we define our identity. Let’s make sure we’re on the right track.
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X