Get Your Learn On

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm lovin' it.
    Jerome Jacobson and his network of mobsters, psychics, strip club owners, and drug traffickers won almost every prize for 12 years, until the FBI launched Operation ‘Final Answer.’
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

That's a good article. They could probably make a movie out of it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Crippled ports. Paralyzed corporations. Frozen government agencies. How a single piece of code crashed the world.
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

For more than five years, hackers based in Ukraine infiltrated American business newswires, stole unpublished press releases, and passed them to stock traders to reap tremendous profits.
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Wired tells the story of the strangest heist ever, starting when a man walked into a bank with a bomb locked around his neck.
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
            X