Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy 420 Holic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy 420 Holic

    Enjoy your day.

  • #2
    Smoke one for all of us that can't

    Comment


    • #3
      Yum! Brands stock shall soar!

      Comment


      • #4
        This is your day, holic. It's not st patties day. That's a different day entirely.

        Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
          This is your day, holic. It's not st patties day. That's a different day entirely.

          Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
          From one grass lover to another.

          Comment


          • #6
            ..
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0626.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	50375

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Stan View Post
              ..
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0626.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	50375
              In all honesty, if someone's credit score is 420, they quit worrying about it a long time ago.

              Comment


              • #8
                I only smoked 1 joint yesterday.

                Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bamaholic
                  I only smoked 1 joint yesterday.

                  Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
                  That hog had a big leg.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X