Tragedy at the Brosky House

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tragedy at the Brosky House

Well fellas, it finally has happened. I lost a truly loved and valuable member of the Brosky household. He served me well and will be sorely missed. But now, yes, I must move on. It's hard to replace such a member but I have to try and fill this void. If ever I wish there were cloning, now would be that time. My Masterbuilt smoker has bit the dust and will be kicked to the curb for trash pickup yonder afternoon.

Adios mi amigo.

Some Amigo would take that off your hands and try to fix it up.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

No one in the brosky house smoked meat better.

Comment

What seems to be the problem? I installed a new element in mine, and she's smoking my meat just like when she was a young, unseasoned virgin. I smoked a couple birds less than a week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
          Well fellas, it finally has happened. I lost a truly loved and valuable member of the Brosky household. He served me well and will be sorely missed. But now, yes, I must move on. It's hard to replace such a member but I have to try and fill this void. If ever I wish there were cloning, now would be that time. My Masterbuilt smoker has bit the dust and will be kicked to the curb for trash pickup yonder afternoon.

Adios mi amigo.
          Seems like Rhino could fix it for you if he wasn't such a world-traveling, uppity asswhole

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
            What seems to be the problem? I installed a new element in mine, and she's smoking my meat just like when she was a young, unseasoned virgin. I smoked a couple birds less than a week ago.
            My controls still work, just won't heat. How much for the aforementioned element and where to purchase? I might can reincarnate the little mighty joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Seems like Rhino could fix it for you if he wasn't such a world-traveling, uppity asswhole
              Good point. He could fly down, fix it, wife give him a blowie for payment, and send him on his way.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

My controls still work, just won't heat. How much for the aforementioned element and where to purchase? I might can reincarnate the little mighty joe.
                I removed my element and could visually see damage. Also checked that it was getting power when the controller showed "heating."

Just call Masterbuilt. It was $20-something bucks including shipping. They will want to know the model and serial numbers, but I just gave them the model number and told them where I had bought it and what year.

Comment

Rhino buys new stuff. What makes y'all think he fixes anything? Need to ask us poor m-fers for repair help.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                    Rhino buys new stuff. What makes y'all think he fixes anything? Need to ask us poor m-fers for repair help.
                    He just throws a metsican at it

Comment

Open the little cover on the back lower portion of the box. The wires connecting to the element are probably burnt and corroded.

Like hanny was saying. It's easy and cheap to get a replacement from masterbuilt. You won't have to assemble or season a new one either.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

See Bill? Throw a metsican at it

Comment

My control panel went out 3 years ago. Still haven't replaced it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                            My control panel went out 3 years ago. Still haven't replaced it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            Your taste buds hate you.

Comment

Is the old girl back to smoking your meat?

Comment

Working...
                              X