Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Mothers Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy Mothers Day

    To Allie. I don't think we have any other mothers on here. For errbody else; kiss your mom on the cheek if she's still around. Mine's been gone a long time, but I still miss her.

  • #2
    I love my mamma

    Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #3
      Will be cooking lunch for my Mom today.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
        Will be cooking lunch for my Mom today.
        You're a good son, Hanni.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 2Stater
          To Allie. I don't think we have any other mothers on here. For errbody else; kiss your mom on the cheek if she's still around. Mine's been gone a long time, but I still miss her.
          Don't forget about slo.

          Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #6
            My wife has been dealing with some bad postpartum stuff and has been having a rough weekend. Her first mothers day is not going to be one she remembers fondly.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
              My wife has been dealing with some bad postpartum stuff and has been having a rough weekend. Her first mothers day is not going to be one she remembers fondly.
              Sorry to hear that, Barney. Hope it goes better than you anticipate.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Barney Stinson
                My wife has been dealing with some bad postpartum stuff and has been having a rough weekend. Her first mothers day is not going to be one she remembers fondly.
                That kind of stuff is hard to understand as a man.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

                  That kind of stuff is hard to understand as a man.
                  It is definitely hard to understand. There's a complete lack of logic with any of it so I don't know what to say or do when she gets down.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I loved that movie Mr Mom.

                    "Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes"

                    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Barney Stinson
                      My wife has been dealing with some bad postpartum stuff and has been having a rough weekend. Her first mothers day is not going to be one she remembers fondly.
                      That sucks. I hope it gets better soon for her.



                      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It's difficult to find roses at this hour on mother's day

                        Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                          It's difficult to find roses at this hour on mother's day

                          Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                          That's funny, I just bought my wife one at dollar general

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                            It's difficult to find roses at this hour on mother's day

                            Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                            This reminds me of when she wanted you to find her the most popular Halloween costume of the year the night before Halloween, except this time you did it to yourself.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

                              This reminds me of when she wanted you to find her the most popular Halloween costume of the year the night before Halloween, except this time you did it to yourself.
                              I thought opposites attracted......
                              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X