No announcement yet.

Seen anything worth watching lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got caught up with Vikings (just finished Season 5). Other than, I believe season 3, it's a solid series.

Billions is amazing, probably my favorite current show.

Santa Clarita Diet is decent enough, funny and easy to watch.

The Dirt, a Motley Crew movie is really good. I was never a fan, but that's a good movie about the band.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I watched captain marvel last weekend. Same as black panther...weak with a side of social justice.

Comment

• Watched Aladdin last night. It wasn’t as terrible as I thought it would be, but it’s still a musical.

Comment

• I started watching Ozark. Not too bad. I thought it was going to be a Breaking Bad rip off, but it's different enough, and Bateman is always good.

Comment

• Chernobyl was pretty good. The podcast about each episode is supposed to be good too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I've got to finish watching Billions and then I'm going to start Chernobyl. Everyone says its good.

Comment

• I rewatched Band of Brothers in association with the D Day anniversary. Still an awesome series
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                  Watched Aladdin last night. It wasn’t as terrible as I thought it would be, but it’s still a musical.
                  Oh my God

Comment

• It's ok, Stan. I watched The Lion King again Saturday morning, and it was fantastic.

Comment

• No John Wick fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                        No John Wick fans?
                        Mrs 2 and I went 2 weeks ago and saw John Wick 3 at the movie. Plot wasn't much different, only the fight scenes. I do admire the fight choreography in the John Wick movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                          Chernobyl was pretty good. The podcast about each episode is supposed to be good too.

I've been driving all day. I didn't think that The Chernobyl podcast was very good.

Comment

• This looks like it may be good

https://youtu.be/fwaLJj-rbhM

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Mrs 2 and I went 2 weeks ago and saw John Wick 3 at the movie. Plot wasn't much different, only the fight scenes. I do admire the fight choreography in the John Wick movies.
                              John Wick vs Chuck Norris...who ya got?

Comment

• Keanu Reeves at the gun range training for the wick movies is ridiculous. That dude is talented

Comment

Working...
                                X