Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seen anything worth watching lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

    Nope. Just didn't like the movie Black Panther. Oh....and the BLM people. I don't like them either.

    Comment


    • #77
      Watched the last season of The Americans over the last few days. Excellent!!! They finished it with a bang after letting the last couple of seasons get kind of boring. Good stuff!

      Comment


      • #78
        I binged West World season two this weekend. I thought it was excellent. If you are the kind of person that can't follow multiple story lines and time lines it is not for you though. They didn't take the series in the direction I thought they would but that's okay. Only complaint might be I didn't really have a character to root for. Maybe Maeve has the best motivation and intentions, maybe Bernard. Everyone else is a lot more black than gray in my opinion.

        Comment


        • #79
          Watched Jurassic kingdom lost something or other. Huge, nay, Yuge meh. It did not make Jurassic park great again. They were sure to throw in the alpha females we all love, not to mention those lovable beta males.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Stan
            Watched Jurassic kingdom lost something or other. Huge, nay, Yuge meh. It did not make Jurassic park great again. They were sure to throw in the alpha females we all love, not to mention those lovable beta males.
            The ending was terrible and I didn't connect with any of the characters.

            I think it's worth seeing in the theater though.

            Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #81
              I watched and liked the first season of GLOW on Netflix. I also want to start Luke Cage but haven't yet.

              Comment


              • #82
                Watched A Quiet Place this weekend. I didn’t hate it, I’m not big into horror movies though.

                Comment


                • #83
                  I'm watching Luther right now. REALLY like this show

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Stan
                    Watched A Quiet Place this weekend. I didn’t hate it, I’m not big into horror movies though.
                    I wasn't crazy about it. The mom was smokin though.

                    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      This show - I'm telling ya

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        I want to watch the 4 night Yellowstone live series. Starts August 5th at 8ct on National Geographic channel

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Stan View Post
                          I want to watch the 4 night Yellowstone live series. Starts August 5th at 8ct on National Geographic channel
                          I saw several teaser ads for it and want to watch too.
                          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                          “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

                          “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Finished Part 5 of the Ranch last night. It's somewhat losing steam but still has it's funny moments.
                            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Barney Stinson
                              Finished Part 5 of the Ranch last night. It's somewhat losing steam but still has it's funny moments.
                              I can't remember if I've seen 5 or not. How long has it been out?

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

                                I can't remember if I've seen 5 or not. How long has it been out?
                                Couple months I think.
                                barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X