No announcement yet.

Seen anything worth watching lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching the end of Bama v Clanga 2017. 2 minute drill is abysmal and has been for 2 yrs now.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
      Watching the end of Bama v Clanga 2017. 2 minute drill is abysmal and has been for 2 yrs now.
      You mean when everyone knows you need to throw? I can’t imagine why we would’ve struggled the last two seasons

Comment

• Ozark Season 2 is out on Netflix today. I thought Season 1 was pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by pmull
          Ozark Season 2 is out on Netflix today. I thought Season 1 was pretty good.
          I was interested, but I like to let shows get a few seasons in and then binge. I might go ahead now though...

Comment

• We've been binging The Office lately. Still funny.
            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
              We've been binging The Office lately. Still funny.
              I see where one of the guys from The Office is playing Jack Ryan in the new Amazon series.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

I see where one of the guys from The Office is playing Jack Ryan in the new Amazon series.
                Yeah I dont know that I can take him seriously as an action star, and I love me some Jack Ryan movies, so I'll definitely give that show a shot.

Comment

Yeah I dont know that I can take him seriously as an action star, and I love me some Jack Ryan movies, so I'll definitely give that show a shot.
                  He's got chops. Did you see A Quiet Place?

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonThai View Post

He's got chops. Did you see A Quiet Place?
                    I did not. I'm typically not big on the horror films.

Comment

I did not. I'm typically not big on the horror films.
                      You haven't seen 13 hours about the Benghazi debacle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

You haven't seen 13 hours about the Benghazi debacle?
                        Nope

Comment

• It’s pretty good
                          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I’m about to stay up late watching rocky 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson
                              Been watching old Match Game reruns on Amazon lately. Hilarious old game show.
                              I happened to see one of these a couple weeks ago and Gene got hit in the balls inadvertently. He spent half of one set leaned over on the contestants' desks and finally down in the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                                I happened to see one of these a couple weeks ago and Gene got hit in the balls inadvertently. He spent half of one set leaned over on the contestants' desks and finally down in the floor.
                                The episode where one of the female contestants had very pronounced dimples was funny as hell. Gene made the comment, "You've got the cutest nipples". Everybody went wild.

Comment

Working...
                                X