• Show
Clear All

• Thinkable Thoughts

I dislike the word "intestate"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That $6 extra pepperoni and cheese at Little Ceasars is pretty good

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We've done the $5 papa murphys and dress it up with our own toppings and cook on the grill. Outstanding

Comment

The deep dish at LC's is worth the money just for the extra cheese. They skimp on the $5 HnRs.

I'm not eating pizza these days though. I'd probably murder just about any of you for a good cheesy slice right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
          I dislike the word "intestate"
          Where there's a will, there's a way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

Where there's a will, there's a way.
            It takes balls to leave no will.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
              We've done the $5 papa murphys and dress it up with our own toppings and cook on the grill. Outstanding
              Ooooooo - never thought about grilling it!

Comment

Had to make trips up to Washington county Thursday and Friday due to the owner of the adjacent land disputing the property line where I took down his tree stand. Had to show him where the corner pins were buried in the ground, still didn't believe me. Had the surveyor there Friday to prove it, which he did, and the other guy had to foot the bill. The SOB(other land owner) had put up his own post 20 ft on my property a couple years back and was heel bent it it his now. Imagine a 20 ft stretch for about 300 yards and that was what he was trying to grab.

Also saw my first rattler up there, 11 rings and a button, and was dead. Got runt over by some of the equipment I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
                  Had to make trips up to Washington county Thursday and Friday due to the owner of the adjacent land disputing the property line where I took down his tree stand. Had to show him where the corner pins were buried in the ground, still didn't believe me. Had the surveyor there Friday to prove it, which he did, and the other guy had to foot the bill. The SOB(other land owner) had put up his own post 20 ft on my property a couple years back and was heel bent it it his now. Imagine a 20 ft stretch for about 300 yards and that was what he was trying to grab.

Also saw my first rattler up there, 11 rings and a button, and was dead. Got runt over by some of the equipment I reckon.
                  Got to admire that level of stubbornness.
                  barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Got to admire that level of stubbornness.
                    He and his redneck buddies are probably laughing their asses off, made some city slicker drive 75 miles one way, spending gas and time.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

He and his redneck buddies are probably laughing their asses off, made some city slicker drive 75 miles one way, spending gas and time.
                      I'd imagine the bill for the surveyor tamed the laughing a little. Maybe you should put up "No trespassing, will shoot" signs along those 300yds.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I'd imagine the bill for the surveyor tamed the laughing a little. Maybe you should put up "No trespassing, will shoot" signs along those 300yds.
                        Or put up the signs saying 'violators will be prosecuted' and put some game cameras along that 300 yard line. Hunters loose their frickin' minds over other people's property lines

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Or put up the signs saying 'violators will be prosecuted' and put some game cameras along that 300 yard line. Hunters loose their frickin' minds over other people's property lines
                          Or go down and once they shoot something on your property, take possession of the deer.
                          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Or go down and once they shoot something on your property, take possession of the deer.
                            Up there this would probably get me killt and strapped to the hood of their truck.

Comment

Attaboy Bill! Got to show them infringing idiots a thing or two.

Comment

Working...
                              X