• Show
Clear All

Run you some barbed-wire, Bill. Fences make good neighbors

Comment

The best neighbors are those on the other side of your claymores

Image result for claymore mines

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky

He and his redneck buddies are probably laughing their asses off, made some city slicker drive 75 miles one way, spending gas and time.
        Bill’s a city slicker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang

Damn, beat me to the Claymore reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The stomach bug has bitten me again. I welcome death

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
              The stomach bug has bitten me again. I welcome death
              Up for a trip to the taco truck?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Up for a trip to the taco truck?
                I'm more worried about all the broccoli I just ate. Stomach bug and gas

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post

I'm more worried about all the broccoli I just ate. Stomach bug and gas
                  Scatter gun.

Comment

Comment

I need something stronger than coffee this morning. I don't suppose many coke dealers are working at 5:30am.

Comment

I need something stronger than coffee this morning. I don't suppose many coke dealers are working at 5:30am.
                        All the coke you can carry right here 6090 Madison Pike, Huntsville, AL 35806

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

That gives me an idea - put signs along your property-line that say, "I have planted a live claymore mine somewhere on my property. Trespassers have been warned"

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

All the coke you can carry right here 6090 Madison Pike, Huntsville, AL 35806
                            Ha, what do you know about that gas station? I've bought smokes in there a few times back when I smoked. I used to eat at the Subway next door pretty often as my office was once about 1/2 mile from there.

Surely they wouldn't sell drugs in the shadow of the Saturn V rocket just across the street.

Comment

Ha, what do you know about that gas station? I've bought smokes in there a few times back when I smoked. I used to eat at the Subway next door pretty often as my office was once about 1/2 mile from there.

Surely they wouldn't sell drugs in the shadow of the Saturn V rocket just across the street.
                              HA! Small world. Those apartments just down and across the streets to the left, my current wife lived there in a one bedroom apartment back in the mid 90's. It was all white folk then with a bunch of pool hanging partyers.

Comment

Scatter gun.
                                David Feherty once wrote in a book about a guy that was so hungover, he took a shit and the commode looked like a flock of sparrows that hit everything but the water. I know this doesn't help you Stan, but it brightened up my day thinking about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X