X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Cleans the hell outta some stained dirty gutters too

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I saw that in Lowe's the other day and wondered if it was any good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I'll called it, so maybe I'm the Nostradumbass in question?

Yes, and it made me lol, out loud and with sound.

Comment

• Isn't that stuff just Clorox?
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang
          Isn't that stuff just Clorox?
          No. It's got some water in it too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• It's largely commercial strength bleach, but it's got something else in there too. I tried outdoor bleach on my deck and it didn't do a thing. This stuff worked right away.

Comment

• I've used deck wash by Olympic and made my own bleach deck wash. My own sucked

Comment

• I looked on the jug. I think it's something called Inert that makes it work so well.

Comment

• Cooked some thick cut pork chops over some charcoal and a chunk of apple wood. Cut them up and put them on a tortilla with some kind of spicy broccoli slaw the wife made. 7/10, would've been a 8 if I hadn't cooked the pork chops a tad done.

Comment

• My middle son just got slime all in the carpet. 30 mins later he somehow pulled off trim paint. About a 4x4 square. Of course I can't find the can of the type we had

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                      Cooked some thick cut pork chops over some charcoal and a chunk of apple wood. Cut them up and put them on a tortilla with some kind of spicy broccoli slaw the wife made. 7/10, would've been a 8 if I hadn't cooked the pork chops a tad done.
                      Those are lean (except for the rind) and hard not to overcook. I bought two inchers (thick) and fresh off the fire they were delicious. Totally sucked reheated

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                        I looked on the jug. I think it's something called Inert that makes it work so well.
                        There's a Nobel Prize in it for anybody who can figure out how something can be inert and be working at the same time. It may involve string theory or Schrödinger's Cat.

Comment

• Why did I agree to letting my son have a friend over? These SOBs are going to fall through the floor from all the jumping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

It may involve string theory or Schrödinger's Piano.
                            FTFY
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Sure is quiet around here this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                                Sure is quiet around here this morning.

I've been consumed trying to get my house finished, and digging out when back at work. Things are coming together on the house, but I've yet to convince my wife of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X