Thinkable Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

I don't care how terrible my son will be, as long as I don't have to cut it. In a couple of years I won't cut grass for 15 years.
    I love mowing my lawn. I don't even mind trimming. I like making things look better.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

Image result for wide sinkhole
      Where'd you find this pic of my wife's vaj???

Comment

• Be prepared for the lawn mower damage. I had a rider for 12 years, and my son killed it in one summer.
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Where'd you find this pic of my wife's vaj???
          Where the rest of them are..........the internet.
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

Where the rest of them are..........the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

I love mowing my lawn. I don't even mind trimming. I like making things look better.
              I agree with some of this. I don't care about making things look better, but I find cutting grass to be a great stress relief for me.
              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Y'all are always so negative.

Comment

• My yard isn't an easy cut and damn sure isn't easy to weed eat

Comment

My yard isn't an easy cut and damn sure isn't easy to weed eat
                    Is that because you aren't very good at it or some topographic reasoning?

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Is that because you aren't very good at it or some topographic reasoning?
                      Stumps, boulders, split level fence, goat fence, banks, no where to really cruise and relax

Comment

Stumps, boulders, split level fence, goat fence, banks, no where to really cruise and relax
                        So...tell us about your goats.

Comment

• Stans a goat farmer?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• If he is still mowing his lawn, he isn't goat-farming right

Comment

• I have two pygamy goats, I need more to avoid grass cutting.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Thanks. I’m here waiting to be called in now, pondering the question; who decides they want to stick cameras up people’s asses for a living?
                                They do it for the stories. Proctologists are the life of a party!

Comment

Working...
                                X