No announcement yet.

Thinkable Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate to interrupt your grass-fest but I've got to tell you that my colonoscopy went very well. Won't need another for 2 years. WOOOT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

What happens if they don't like each other or you got a sterile one?
      They aren't old enough to mate yet

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater
        Hate to interrupt your grass-fest but I've got to tell you that my colonoscopy went very well. Won't need another for 2 years. WOOOT!!!!
        Great news, tater!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
          Hate to interrupt your grass-fest but I've got to tell you that my colonoscopy went very well. Won't need another for 2 years. WOOOT!!!!
          HOORAY!!! Now, grab a beer.

Comment

Comment

• Thanks guys. Now nap time.

Comment

• Good stuff, 2! Hopefully that didn't leave anything while they were looking around.

Comment

Great. I assume you had it done at the Alabama Polyptechnic Institute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

Great. I assume you had it done at the Alabama Polyptechnic Institute.
                    Are you calling Stater an old goat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

They aren't old enough to mate yet
                      I didn't know there was an age of consent in the goat world. Knowledge is power.
                      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Great news, 'Tater. Remind your wife to stay up wind this afternoon.
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

Are you calling Stater an old goat?
                          That's Polyptechnic. Different institution with a smaller screen but still interested in the passing game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                            Good stuff, 2! Hopefully that didn't leave anything while they were looking around.
                            I hope not, but I do have this strange urge to make butter.

Comment

• Nearly cut my finger off reaching in my tool bag. Apparently I put one of those pipe cutters in there opened. Also, somehow cracked my phone screen. I didn't drop it or do anything it was in my pocket

Comment

• I'm really not digging the 90+ degree weather. Have worked outside some both the last couple days, and my fat ass does not like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X