Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinkable Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Y'alls asses need to go to port st joe. You can drive on the beach, have fires on the beach, fish from the beach, and enjoy what the gulf coast was before it was commercialized. You better hurry though, because it's getting busier every year.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
      Y'alls asses need to go to port st joe. You can drive on the beach, have fires on the beach, fish from the beach, and enjoy what the gulf coast was before it was commercialized. You better hurry though, because it's getting busier every year.

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      A fellow from my Huntsville watering hole just retired and built a house on the beach there. Seems pretty chill from how he describes it.

      Comment


      • Yeah, but then I wouldn't get to be around all these thousands of strangers.

        Hell, we had to get in line just to get down to the water.

        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Told y'all we would have another triple crown this year. Justify is just a big bad hoss.

          Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
            Told y'all we would have another triple crown this year. Justify is just a big bad hoss.

            Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
            Is the Tampa area treating you any better, Holic?

            Comment


            • Seeing a lot of Toblerone tunnels

              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • I hate the fucking beach. Sand is everywhere in my truck. My kids are horrible and that makes my wife an absolute lunatic. I spent money for this shit and it's only day 1.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Stan
                  I hate the fucking beach. Sand is everywhere in my truck. My kids are horrible and that makes my wife an absolute lunatic. I spent money for this shit and it's only day 1.
                  You're at the beach? Where?

                  Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • You fellas need a Daddy date somewhere with cold beer.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Biff View Post
                      You're at the beach? Where?

                      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      Fort Walton.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Stan

                        Fort Walton.
                        Where is you staying?

                        Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                          Where is you staying?

                          Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                          Need my room number too? Smh, internet weirdos

                          Comment


                          • I don't know what Stan's problem is

                            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Our place is pretty slick

                              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • You guys live nice lives.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X