Thinkable Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooooraaaay, it's Monday!

I guess it doesn't matter since the rest of you are all on vacation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
      Hooooraaaay, it's Monday!

That's a big negatory. However I did breeze through the beach Saturday on the way out 25 miles into the gulf. Snapper, baby, snapper.

Comment

Hooooraaaay, it's Monday!

Not on vacation - but very tired. I played a golf tourney yesterday and the heat was atrocious

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

That's a big negatory. However I did breeze through the beach Saturday on the way out 25 miles into the gulf. Snapper, baby, snapper.
          Hope you got a nice catch, Bill. How long is it open for John Q Public?

Comment

Hope you got a nice catch, Bill. How long is it open for John Q Public?
            Yes, got the limit on snapper and caught a few other varieties, some kept, some out of season. It's open every Fri-Sun through Labor day, with whole weeks of July 4th and Labor day week thrown in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Not on vacation - but very tired. I played a golf tourney yesterday and the heat was atrocious
              How'd ya fair?

Comment

• I'm done with vacations this year........
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

How'd ya fair?
                  68 - not good since it was a four man scramble. We were tied for tops in third flight which paid $500 - but they had to draw and we weren't picked. 1st flight team won $1000

Comment

had to draw
                    "Gotta be quicker".

Click image for larger version

Name:	oooh-you-almost-had-it-you-gotta-be-quicker-than-that.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	53164

Comment

68 - not good since it was a four man scramble. We were tied for tops in third flight which paid $500 - but they had to draw and we weren't picked. 1st flight team won $1000
                      If I shot 68 even as part of a scramble, I'd have a heart attack. To do that would lessen the amount of walking through the woods I'd have to do to find my tee shot. Considering I don't exercise, I need those extra steps.
                      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

If I shot 68 even as part of a scramble, I'd have a heart attack. To do that would lessen the amount of walking through the woods I'd have to do to find my tee shot. Considering I don't exercise, I need those extra steps.
                        One guy was pretty weak. The other three of us were about the same. The fed us well. But I drank 8 bottles of water and still felt dehydrated.

Comment

One guy was pretty weak. The other three of us were about the same. The fed us well. But I drank 8 bottles of water and still felt dehydrated.
                          I think the last scramble I played in we shot 1-over. Sad, indeed when I'm one of the two best golfers on a 4-man scramble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD

Is the Tampa area treating you any better, Holic?
                            Yes, thank you. Things have improved as far as $$$$.
                            As far as free time? Not so much.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• The last tourney I played in was about 6 weeks ago in Mobile at the RTJ par 3 at Magnolia. Was supposed to be a 2 man scramble, but my partner had car trouble and couldn't make it. I shot a 62 by my lonesome. The winners shot 54. If my partner had made it, I'm pretty sure we would have won. Congrats, Pinche.

Comment

• I enjoyed the 16-18 year old chicks doing the photo shoot on the beach. I don't remember gals having asses like that in high school. And no pics, my wife was two feet from me

Comment

Working...
                                X