Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinkable Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 18 Goddang japs put up a tent 4 feet from ours. They 75 yards of space they could have put it. Blasting some shit ass music.

    I'm trying to connect to their Bluetooth speaker. Gonna crank up some Waylon if i can.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • .

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • I wish Stan wasn't so scared of his wife

        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • .

          Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Tell them to turn down the fliggin' lacket.

            Comment


            • I'm cravin sushi

              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Biff View Post
                I'm cravin sushi

                Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                That's because you're close enough to smell it.

                Comment


                • I remember when we were younger, the wife about got my ass whipped by a bunch of golden girls that set up directly in front of us. There was no one around and they sat right in front.

                  Comment


                  • This one little jap is pretty bad ass. I'm 5 beers in. Ready to make my move. We've got 2 tents set up. I'm sitting here by myself. She keeps looking this way.


                    God, that was so pundit

                    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Apparently the Jap girl has Noassatol Disease. Nice front view though.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Biff View Post
                        This one little jap is pretty bad ass. I'm 5 beers in. Ready to make my move. We've got 2 tents set up. I'm sitting here by myself. She keeps looking this way.


                        God, that was so pundit

                        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        If she's a tourist, it might be the only chance in your life that you can impress a woman with the size of your penis.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                          Apparently the Jap girl has Noassatol Disease. Nice front view though.
                          I thought the same thing. Nice boobs... no ass. Asian women so often look undeveloped

                          Comment


                          • I'm bout to have sex

                            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • There are soany japs piled. In this one yent

                              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Whatcha drinking biff?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X