Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinkable Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Biff View Post
    This is my main meal
    Judging from the pic, that's also true for the residents of Del Boca Vista, Phase III.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

      Yep and still is.
      Your turkey sandwich at work is your main meal of the day? That makes me sad for you.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

        Judging from the pic, that's also true for the residents of Del Boca Vista, Phase III.
        I thought I spotted Morty and Helen in the crowd.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Biff View Post
          That many more standing in the parking lot

          Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          I can't see the walker corral? Geriatric unit on field-trip

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

            I can't see the walker corral? Geriatric unit on field-trip
            I'll bet there was a retirement home bus located somewhere nearby. Had to be, snowbirds migrated two months ago. And the lady on the left, orange shirt, is the type to just pull a chair up to a buffet bar.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

              I'll bet there was a retirement home bus located somewhere nearby. Had to be, snowbirds migrated two months ago. And the lady on the left, orange shirt, is the type to just pull a chair up to a buffet bar.
              I thought I saw Sid & 'Tater, too.
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

              “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

              “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

              Comment


              • The number of people receiving food stamps dropped below 20 million for the first time in several years. Sounds like progress to me.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
                  The number of people receiving food stamps dropped below 20 million for the first time in several years. Sounds like progress to me.
                  That's great.

                  What percentage of the population is on food stamps? 5% or so?

                  Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                    That's great.

                    What percentage of the population is on food stamps? 5% or so?

                    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                    If it's based on total population it would be .06%. Doesn't sound right to me.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

                      If it's based on total population it would be .06%. Doesn't sound right to me.
                      Not .06% but 6%
                      Last edited by Hannibal Lecter MD; 06-13-2018, 07:36 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Speaking of eating, this guy was hard core.

                        From the cloudy reservoir of history it is often difficult to separate legend from reality, and such is the case with the story of the infamous American mountain man John Johnston. It is certain that throughout his life he was known by many names, but most famously he came to be known at the time as "Crow Killer" and
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                        “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

                        “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

                        Comment


                        • Apparently that's the number of actual recipients. It's 40,083,954 when including the kids that are factored into the benefits.

                          So more like 12% total I guess.

                          Comment


                          • What is the adult population vs adult population on food stamps?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                              Speaking of eating, this guy was hard core.
                              They tidied him up a little bit for Robert Redford.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

                                I'll bet there was a retirement home bus located somewhere nearby. Had to be, snowbirds migrated two months ago. And the lady on the left, orange shirt, is the type to just pull a chair up to a buffet bar.
                                When I lived in Florida many moons ago, all the restaurants would be covered up at 2:30 by the Snow Birds wanting the "Early bird special" The population doubles from October to March

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X