No announcement yet.

Thinkable Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a couple that drags a full size play pen out to the beach everyday. That baby sits, caged in the sun for a long time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Can you take a quiet generator on the beach? Might make a decent game watching party location for an October game.
      I would move to Gulf Shores if only for the weather in October and November - BEAUTIFUL. But... no jobs in my field. If I could get hired making remotely close to my salary, I'd change careers in a heartbeat to move there

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Can you take a quiet generator on the beach? Might make a decent game watching party location for an October game.
        I dont know. I doubt it because of the CO risk. Its been a really long time since I have actually sat on a beach. Im more of a pool area lounger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
          There's a couple that drags a full size play pen out to the beach everyday. That baby sits, caged in the sun for a long time.

We are living vicariously through your eyes this week, Biff. Keep them beach clam pics coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

I dont know. I doubt it because of the CO risk. Its been a really long time since I have actually sat on a beach. Im more of a pool area lounger.
            The CO risk in wide open air with a constant breeze? The logic does not compute.
            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Shinnecock Hills is killing them, Tater.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

The CO risk in wide open air with a constant breeze? The logic does not compute.
                Sound logic rarely plays into government legislation. I could see them not wanting folks spilling gasoline on the beach.

Comment

• Is throwing alka seltzers to these birds still fun? It's been a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                    Is throwing alka seltzers to these birds still fun? It's been a while.

All it takes is for one dumb SOB to throw a tatter chip up and they'll hang around all day. You're not 'that guy' are you Biff?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky

All it takes is for one dumb SOB to throw a tatter chip up and they'll hang around all day. You're not 'that guy' are you Biff?
                      I'm every guy

Comment

• I've had enough of this place. Ready to get back to the tall pines and mosquitoes

Comment

• My kids are done with this place. They just want to stay inside and watch cartoons. Nothing like having to force children to enjoy a beach vacation. These m-fers today are spoiled. It's in their DNA.

Comment

• Do you guys ever wonder if Stan and Biff are the same guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
                              My kids are done with this place. They just want to stay inside and watch cartoons. Nothing like having to force children to enjoy a beach vacation. These m-fers today are spoiled. It's in their DNA.
                              It's your DNA

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron
                                Do you guys ever wonder if Stan and Biff are the same guy?
                                I'm much better looking

Comment

Working...
                                X