Thinkable Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

You might always have your deposit slip filled out but most don't. 90% of the time when people get up there to just make a deposit, they don't know their account number and then they have more than one account and have to somehow describe the one they want to deposit to.
    Well, maybe banks need a deposits with your shit together lane.

The bank I use doesnt even require a deposit slip unless you are getting cash back. They just want you to endorse the check and write the account number on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Ever thought of using the Night Deposit Box?
      How am I going to eye fuck the hot chick behind the window?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
        This damn working for a living is costing me educational time on the Woolly. For instance, Balls, I had no idea it was already 2017.Thanks Rhino, for the link. I wasn't looking forward to NOT seeing Calvin and Julio play together this year. However, if the kneelers continue to act like little shits, that's Ed Zachary what will happen.

BTW, only 101 days til kickoff.
        Stater needs some tee time.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

I must be going to the wrong bank.

Comment

Balls is going to revolutionize the banking industry with my have your shit together lane idea.

Amsouth used to have a businesses only lane. It was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

I must be going to the wrong bank.
              You never really know what your going to get. They seem to always have at least 1 decent looking chick though. I had a falling out with two of the uglier chicks that work there, so my chances of getting the good looking one are pretty good.

Comment

Maybe that's why everyone in front of you is taking so long. They're finishing up.

Comment

You never really know what your going to get. They seem to always have at least 1 decent looking chick though. I had a falling out with two of the uglier chicks that work there, so my chances of getting the good looking one are pretty good.
                  By "had a falling out," do you mean you showed your ass? Did they perform their job incorrectly with your money? This sounds like a more interesting conversation than drive-thru line efficiency.

Comment

The closing of branches all over the country reflects the fact that banks now much prefer that you do all of your business with them online. Their ideal customer is one who perhaps (but not necessarily) enters the building to establish an account and never has f2f contact with them again, except to request a loan. The occupation of bank teller will soon have a membership roughly that of egg candler.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                      Balls is going to revolutionize the banking industry with my have your shit together lane idea.

Amsouth used to have a businesses only lane. It was nice.
                      I would, but I have come to the realization that people are just stupid and the "people that have their shit together", really wouldn't have their shit together.

For instance, every once in a blue moon the power will go out or our computers will go down and we have to operate a little differently. We'll create a line in the lobby and I will stand at the front and and ask "I apologize but our systems are currently down, Does your transaction involve getting any cash back?", so that I can put them in the correct line. I'd say about 40% of the people that would tell me "no" wanted cash back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post
                        The closing of branches all over the country reflects the fact that banks now much prefer that you do all of your business with them online. Their ideal customer is one who perhaps (but not necessarily) enters the building to establish an account and never has f2f contact with them again, except to request a loan. The occupation of bank teller will soon have a membership roughly that of egg candler.
                        Loan apps are done online here more than account opening. I'd agree with you to some extent. It really depends on the bank. Large box banks are more likely to have the philosophy you stated, but community banks (like the one I work for) have our own nice and rely on those customers that want a trusted adviser, rather than a robot.

Comment

• Why is Rhino going to the bank anyway? I assumed he only did cash transactions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                            Why is Rhino going to the bank anyway? I assumed he only did cash transactions.
                            I guess his mattress isn't big enough.

Comment

• Pinche Cabron Do you remember the poster on T-News forums named "Phrosty"?

Comment

• I always go to the lane with the actual window. I don't trust those air suction tunnel things.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X