First Ultra Marathon In The Books.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stan View Post

I'm actually ok with the marathon and especially the ultra, but the half marathon sticker...you're a douche, right Balls?
    Has Balls put a picture of his truck on Facebook? Does it have a 13.1 sticker?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Has Balls put a picture of his truck on Facebook? Does it have a 13.1 sticker?
      This is shaping into another NJ-sliced cheese moment

Comment

Balls runs the same gay 3.something miles. That SOB even stopped running at 29:49 seconds. My OCD did not appreciate stopping 11 seconds before an even 30

Comment

Nothing wrong with 3 miles. He's running it much faster than I can. Thats why I went for long distance. I'm too fucking slow for anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by rueben View Post
            Nothing wrong with 3 miles. He's running it much faster than I can. Thats why I went for long distance. I'm too fucking slow for anything else.

I bet you smelled like a bucket of buttholes after that

Comment

Lulz. That's very descriptive, Pinche. Catches the whole essence of the situation!

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                Lulz. That's very descriptive, Pinche. Catches the whole essence of the situation!
                That phrase cracks me up - I was just looking for a place to use it

Comment

This thread ain’t about me. What Rueben did was damn impressive. But, for the record, no. The only sticker I have on my truck is the Alabama Alumni sticker that Rhino sent me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

I bet you smelled like a bucket of buttholes after that
                    Yes, yes I did. And I looked a lot worse than that.
                    I heard a guy in a bar one time, " My luck is so bad, I could fall in a bucket of tits and come out with a dick in each hand."

Comment

Originally posted by rueben View Post

Yes, yes I did. And I looked a lot worse than that.
                      I heard a guy in a bar one time, " My luck is so bad, I could fall in a bucket of tits and come out with a dick in each hand."
                      I will use that

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

I will use that
                        Me too!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X