Intestate Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
    I will be so glad when my phone gets to my house tomorrow. I feel so lost without it. I'm actually having to talk to people on the phone. No one likes doing that.
    I bought a $60 Straight Talk phone today. About to drop this expensive AT&T plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I bought a $60 Straight Talk phone today. About to drop this expensive AT&T plan.
      Smart move. The big companies better get their crap together. I have really enjoyed my service with Straight Talk. I bought a year unlimited and don't have a single complaint

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
        I have to wear briefs to corral the boys. Elsewise, I’d be stepping on them.
        Did I tell you about the time a Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader hurt my feelings? I was talking to the whole squad several hours after a game. Only one of them went off with a dude. The others were sitting together outside a hotel in Nashville. So we start talking. Two or three are just complete air-heads. Seriously. Nothing up there. But 3 of the others were super funny and sarcastic. So, we talked for a long time, and one of the girls says to the one I was most talkative with - "You two should get a room." This smokin' hot woman says, "Nope, can't do old man balls"

I left

Comment

Hanni, I need some space
          On some kinda weight gain program?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Did I tell you about the time a Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader hurt my feelings? I was talking to the whole squad several hours after a game. Only one of them went off with a dude. The others were sitting together outside a hotel in Nashville. So we start talking. Two or three are just complete air-heads. Seriously. Nothing up there. But 3 of the others were super funny and sarcastic. So, we talked for a long time, and one of the girls says to the one I was most talkative with - "You two should get a room." This smokin' hot woman says, "Nope, can't do old man balls"

I left
            Comes a point in time where we all realize we're washed up. I have a thirty year old in the office next to me that has the finest heart shaped ass, knowing I can't touch that. What makes it worse is I feel like a perv because she is two years younger than my oldest daughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

Comes a point in time where we all realize we're washed up. I have a thirty year old in the office next to me that has the finest heart shaped ass, knowing I can't touch that. What makes it worse is I feel like a perv because she is two years younger than my oldest daughter.
              C'mon Brosky, we need visuals.
              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

I left
                You should have said she didn't have to do the balls, just the penis would do fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

You should have said she didn't have to do the balls, just the penis would do fine.
                  She was probably afraid that if I was doing the doggie that she might get hit in the face by my balls

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman

OK, here's one about an old man stuck in 90+ degree St Augustine weather with a 15-year-old dog and a vehicle AC that can't be fixed until an evidently platinum part gets here on Wednesday or Thursday so he can go the hell back to the mountains, where his wife already is. Oh, wait. That's not made up.
                    Is the dog in a.c. now?

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                      Is the dog in a.c. now?
                      Yep. We're both in the house ridin' the Trane until they call me that the part's come in and I can take the vehicle to them. I still have a few un-airconditioned pre-departure errands to run around town, but the dog will stay in the home AC and chug ice water while I'm gone out.

Comment

I left
                        Hahaha!!!! She'd run to mommy if she saw mine.

Comment

• Got my phone today, but I don't have wifi at the house so I couldn't restore. I have wifi at work but no one knows the damn password. Now I have to go to my mother's and use hers.

Comment

• Found out tonight that I'm going off night shift on Thursday. I wish it would've happened after the 4th of July. You get 2 nights off for that instead of just 1 day.

Comment

Found out tonight that I'm going off night shift on Thursday. I wish it would've happened after the 4th of July. You get 2 nights off for that instead of just 1 day.
                              Probably switch you back to night shift the next week.

Comment

Got my phone today, but I don't have wifi at the house so I couldn't restore. I have wifi at work but no one knows the damn password. Now I have to go to my mother's and use hers.
                                Why don't they call and have the password reset to something simple, like 'Lickalotofpuss'?

Comment

Working...
                                X