No announcement yet.

Intestate Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!!! I just totallt embarrassed the shit outta myself. On a conference call with 15, stand up in the privacy of my own office to stretch, and let loose the biggest and loudest fart.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
      OMG!!! I just totallt embarrassed the shit outta myself. On a conference call with 15, stand up in the privacy of my own office to stretch, and let loose the biggest and loudest fart.
      Did they identify you? Gotta use the mute and double check.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Did they identify you? Gotta use the mute and double check.
        Well, someone laughed.

Comment

• With your age, I doubt they were surprised

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I've got a question that you'd think I'd know the answer to, but I don't.

I rarely by vehicles. I've never paid cash for a vehicle at a dealer. How does one go about that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
              I've got a question that you'd think I'd know the answer to, but I don't.

I rarely by vehicles. I've never paid cash for a vehicle at a dealer. How does one go about that?

I'd negotiate the price before you tell them you're paying cash. They'll give you a better price if they think they're going to get a kick on the financing.

I've been with my Dad when he's bought a couple with a personal check. They really didn't bat an eye about taking it, but someone may have called the bank behind the scenes. Dunno.

Comment

• Yeah I know about not telling them. They want me finance through the dealer

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
                  OMG!!! I just totallt embarrassed the shit outta myself. On a conference call with 15, stand up in the privacy of my own office to stretch, and let loose the biggest and loudest fart.
                  Always call out another person. I started doing this in the 8th grade. Our teacher made us sit boy, girl, boy, girl. The girl I sat with was THE MOST proper girl in school, she never spoke and only smiled. My buddy sat across from me. I slid down in that old wooden chair hoping to gently easy it out and it sounded like I had propped a bag of pool balls on the chair. Everyone looked up and I pointed at the girl beside me. The whole class died laughing. My teacher dragged me into the hall and beat my butt

Comment

• Kids, this new hibachi joint is alllllllllright

Comment

• Wife just hit a dog. Another deductible to pay. That’s 3 dogs for those that have lost count

Comment

• Weird that I just got off nights, so I can drop her off at work

Comment

• Just 15 more years....

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                            Wife just hit a dog. Another deductible to pay. That’s 3 dogs for those that have lost count
                            Look at it this way... it keeps Biff fed at the Hibachi grille

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                              Just 15 more years....

15 1/2

Comment

• Well, my house is officially for sail.

Comment

Working...
                                X