Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intestate Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I have 5 gallons of old gas. WTH do you do with old gas?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Stan View Post
      I have 5 gallons of old gas. WTH do you do with old gas?

      Comment


      • I've got about 30 gallons of used oil in my garage

        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

          That stuff's for before it becomes old gas. Otherwise, they'd be giving it to corpses.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Biff View Post
            I've got about 30 gallons of used oil in my garage

            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Mix that old oil with some diesel fuel and you have an awesome weed killer. Just don't let my fellow EPA asshats catch you

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Stan View Post
              I have 5 gallons of old gas. WTH do you do with old gas?
              pour it all over your MIL stuff and light it on fire. Two birds, one stone

              Comment


              • Since this thread is intestate:
                 
                barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

                  pour it all over your MIL stuff and light it on fire. Two birds, one stone
                  His wife might leave him. Oh wait...Three birds.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

                    His wife might leave him. Oh wait...Three birds.

                    Comment


                    • https://youtu.be/fWKCUzAU2GA



                      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • A lot of tube tops out here tonight. My butt hole is itching like a mother!

                        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Biff View Post
                          A lot of tube tops out here tonight. My butt hole is itching like a mother!

                          Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          What does one have to do with the other?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                            What does one have to do with the other?
                            Both lead to sticky fingers

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

                              Both lead to sticky fingers

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 2Stater

                                What does one have to do with the other?
                                I was wondering if an itchy butthole was somehow slang for being horny that I'd somehow missed hearing through the years.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X