Intestate Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I was wondering if an itchy butthole was somehow slang for being horny that I'd somehow missed hearing through the years.
    I'm older than you and I've never heard that as a metaphor either. Maybe while he was typing about the tube tops, his butthole flared up and he felt compelled to tell us about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater

I'm older than you and I've never heard that as a metaphor either. Maybe while he was typing about the tube tops, his butthole flared up and he felt compelled to tell us about it.
      This

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I don't have any idea what you are talking about.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
          I don't have any idea what you are talking about.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
          Look up.

Comment

• Just got home from vacation bible school. I whipped one kid in the bathroom of the Church, the other one in the parking lot. You ever see those kids pitching a fit in public? That was my two youngest tonight. Funny thing, it’s never happened and happened twice tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater

Look up.
              Local bar has two red necks doing a fine job singing, just bounced through a Violent Femmes ballad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Local bar has two red necks doing a fine job singing, just bounced through a Violent Femmes ballad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                But how was the pimento cheese?

Comment

• I saw that Krystal is now serving pimento cheese

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                    I saw that Krystal is now serving pimento cheese

That kind of sounds about like IHOP selling burgers...........oh, wait....

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                      Just got home from vacation bible school. I whipped one kid in the bathroom of the Church, the other one in the parking lot. You ever see those kids pitching a fit in public? That was my two youngest tonight. Funny thing, it’s never happened and happened twice tonight.
                      You did the right thing, Stan. Satan tend to use VBS as an opportunity to prey on the weakest, yet you averted it by beating the devil out of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff
                        I saw that Krystal is now serving pimento cheese

Must only be within a certain radius of Augusta National.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky

You did the right thing, Stan. Satan tend to use VBS as an opportunity to prey on the weakest, yet you averted it by beating the devil out of them.
                          My parents always gave me the "just wait til we get home" line. Then they'd spend the next hour in public acting like everything was perfectly happy. But they never forgot. That ass got whipped promptly upon arrival at home base.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

My parents always gave me the "just wait til we get home" line. Then they'd spend the next hour in public acting like everything was perfectly happy. But they never forgot. That ass got whipped promptly upon arrival at home base.
                            You've got that right. Our drive home from church was like thirty minutes of nervous pleading hell.

Comment

Just got home from vacation bible school. I whipped one kid in the bathroom of the Church, the other one in the parking lot.
                              "Suffer little children. .. ." -- Matthew 19:14

Comment

Just got home from vacation bible school. I whipped one kid in the bathroom of the Church, the other one in the parking lot. You ever see those kids pitching a fit in public? That was my two youngest tonight. Funny thing, it’s never happened and happened twice tonight.
                                Once when I was little, right before the preacher called for prayer, I rolled up a gum wrapper like a cigarette and stuck in in the mouth of a cabbage patch doll laying on the pew in front of me. Me and my friend next to me could not contain our giggling during the prayer. It was the closing prayer and my mother drug me out of the church by my arm and I was already bawling. The preacher asked, "Is he all right?". My mother responded, "He's about to not be!." Took me into a Sunday School room and wore me out.

Comment

Working...
                                X