Intestate Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Once when I was little, right before the preacher called for prayer, I rolled up a gum wrapper like a cigarette and stuck in in the mouth of a cabbage patch doll laying on the pew in front of me. Me and my friend next to me could not contain our giggling during the prayer. It was the closing prayer and my mother drug me out of the church by my arm and I was already bawling. The preacher asked, "Is he all right?". My mother responded, "He's about to not be!." Took me into a Sunday School room and wore me out.
    Calling BS on "the pew in front of me". Confess and the truth shall set you free. Whose doll, you or the friend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

Calling BS on "the pew in front of me". Confess and the truth shall set you free. Whose doll, you or the friend?
      et tu Bill?

Comment

• It was a rough weekend for sure. The lake on Saturday was a bust. Me and the wife have decided that the kids hate the boat and their asses can stay at home from now on. I had to work Sunday and make a mad dash home in time for bible school. Then they act like fools, except the oldest. He’s the one that would normally be talking during prayer or whatever else a kid shouldn’t be doing. Boys will be boys I suppose.

Comment

• So now I've got to add bluetooth to my car because of this new hands free law

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
            So now I've got to add bluetooth to my car because of this new hands free law

I refuse on principle.
            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• I added my Bluetooth to my truck because it kept saying add phone or something that I had to keep hitting cancel. Well played .gov

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
                It was a rough weekend for sure. The lake on Saturday was a bust. Me and the wife have decided that the kids hate the boat and their asses can stay at home from now on. I had to work Sunday and make a mad dash home in time for bible school. Then they act like fools, except the oldest. He’s the one that would normally be talking during prayer or whatever else a kid shouldn’t be doing. Boys will be boys I suppose.
                You need more recliner time, Stan.

Comment

• Can't you use speaker phone?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nope, you literally cannot touch your phone. Can't even rest it on your leg.

Yet, fat bitches can put on makeup and eat cheeseburgers all day in the car. No problem.

Comment

Nope, you literally cannot touch your phone. Can't even rest it on your leg.

Yet, fat bitches can put on makeup and eat cheeseburgers all day in the car. No problem.

Or a cop pulling you over whilst smacking on a donut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                        It was a rough weekend for sure. The lake on Saturday was a bust. Me and the wife have decided that the kids hate the boat and their asses can stay at home from now on. I had to work Sunday and make a mad dash home in time for bible school. Then they act like fools, except the oldest. He’s the one that would normally be talking during prayer or whatever else a kid shouldn’t be doing. Boys will be boys I suppose.
                        You have privileged kids, Stan. Keep on beating them until you beat it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

I refuse on principle.
                          You're a rebel, just because.

Comment

Image result for hello pot this is kettle
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Georgia is stupid

Meanwhile..in Texas....

Comment

• He's gonna get a bitchin' tan line
                                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X