Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Me too. I thought I had been banned
    I was beginning to wonder, myself. But then I thought, "Old man stale humor" really shouldn't get me banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

I was beginning to wonder, myself. But then I thought, "Old man stale humor" really shouldn't get me banned.
      I haven't been gone off on anybody since Boz wanted to bring a guy on from tRant that I don't like. Every know and then I want to punch people - but I only do it in my head now that I am old

Comment

I haven't been gone off on anybody since Boz wanted to bring a guy on from tRant that I don't like. Every know and then I want to punch people - but I only do it in my head now that I am old

Comment

When is the "Going out of business" sale?
          Somebody just flipped the image horizontally. Stop sign misspelled, on left side of street.

Click image for larger version

Name:	flipped.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	54150 Click image for larger version

Name:	flipped.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	54151

Comment

• Got the wife's medical bills from her hospital stay. There goes another $1500, which granted is much less than the total, but still.
            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater
              Hanni, did you forget to pay the power bill? Tried several times to get on earlier and kept getting a message that the account had been suspended.
              Something like that. The card I had on file with the host had expired. I guess they're serious about wanting payment for services rendered.

Comment

• Time to go back to groupme?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                  Time to go back to groupme?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Via con Dios

Comment

I just read what I said and thought, "Man, are you drunk at 7 AM???" What I said made little sense

Comment

I just read what I said and thought, "Man, are you drunk at 7 AM???" What I said made little sense
                      We are remarkably used to incoherent babbling around here. We all do it. Well except for Sid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

We are remarkably used to incoherent babbling around here. We all do it. Well except for Sid.
                        It's a luxury I can't afford. At my age, babbling incoherently can have, ah, consequences.
                        Last edited by Sid Youngleman; 07-09-2018, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• I've got to get back in the habit of getting into the office early. I got in around 5:20 today and got more done in the first hour than I normally do in a half day.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                            I've got to get back in the habit of getting into the office early. I got in around 5:20 today and got more done in the first hour than I normally do in a half day.
                            I get more work done the first and last hours of my work day than the rest put together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

I get more work done the first and last hours of my work day than the rest put together.
                              Wish I can say the same. I get pounded most days with problems, some of which have festered for months and is a hot item once it gets to me. I work with a bunch of non devoted lazy individuals. Been at my current job 15 years and work with a few who have 20-30 years under their belt who are apparently on cruise control.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

Wish I can say the same. I get pounded most days with problems, some of which have festered for months and is a hot item once it gets to me. I work with a bunch of non devoted lazy individuals. Been at my current job 15 years and work with a few who have 20-30 years under their belt who are apparently on cruise control.
                                The hand holding is why I can't be that productive during the day. I'm helping to put out fires throughout the day so I can't get my tasks done while most folks are here.

Comment

Working...
                                X