Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
      Who is she?
      meghan mccain

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

meghan mccain
          My peen would be lost amongst that rack.

Comment

• Never seen this place this dead before.
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Can you believe that one of those Kardashian gals is almost a billionaire? From freakin makeup

Comment

• I bought a Weber kettle grill off Craigslist. The guy gave me his home address. Will I be murdered? Tune it at 2:30 to find out

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                  I bought a Weber kettle grill off Craigslist. The guy gave me his home address. Will I be murdered? Tune it at 2:30 to find out
                  I've been thinking about buying one just b/c I like to charcoal grill.....and I can't afford a Green Egg, Komodo Joe, or even the $500 ceramic knock off brands.
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

I've been thinking about buying one just b/c I like to charcoal grill.....and I can't afford a Green Egg, Komodo Joe, or even the $500 ceramic knock off brands.
                    Same here, I have a really cheap charcoal grill and want the Weber. The guy I’m buying this from has an akorn for $125, in what looked like good shape. I know it’s stainless and not ceramic but it will do the job.

Comment

• When I was buying ammo behind the wife’s back, I had ups deliver to a ups store. I forgot about this, so now I have to drive 20 mins out of the way for a $1.99 package of pump adapters. You know, for blowing up floats for swimming

Comment

When I was buying ammo behind the wife’s back, I had ups deliver to a ups store. I forgot about this, so now I have to drive 20 mins out of the way for a $1.99 package of pump adapters. You know, for blowing up floats for swimming
                        I'm almost out of ammo room. I have more than anybody I know, except for maybe one friend.
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I'm almost out of ammo room. I have more than anybody I know, except for maybe one friend.
                          What are your chosen rounds?

Comment

I bought a Weber kettle grill off Craigslist. The guy gave me his home address. Will I be murdered? Tune it at 2:30 to find out
                            I'm 10 minutes early.

I hope its worth the wait.

Comment

Pony up about $360 for a PK [Portable Kitchen] cast aluminum charcoal grill. Your grown grandchildren will remember you fondly as they're using it (assuming that charcoal burning is still legal at that point).

Comment

• Sid it is right, those are awesome grills

Comment

Working...
                                X