I'm 10 minutes early.

I hope its worth the wait.
    I lived. Sorry to disappoint

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

Gah!!!

Comment

• Those eggs cook really well though. And they last a long time. The best Deal is a komado Joe at the Costco roadshows.

I got a new gas grill last week that's is supposed to be awesome, but it sucks. I'm thinking about returning it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

What are your chosen rounds?
          Hornady in rifle, except for AR rounds which have come from several different sources. Hornady also for pistol carry rounds. Plinking pistol rounds are whatever is cheapest.

I'm a devotee of Winchester DryLock for waterfowl, but I do have a few other options, too.

I'll shoot other brands in shotgun for other hunting/clay sport options.
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Now that you've survived, how's the new grill?
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

Pony up about $360 for a PK [Portable Kitchen] cast aluminum charcoal grill. Your grown grandchildren will remember you fondly as they're using it (assuming that charcoal burning is still legal at that point).
              Never seen one before. That Amazon product video is pretty compelling, though.
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

Now that you've survived, how's the new grill?
                Had to clean it a little. Used it tonight to cook some Philly cheesesteak. Did great

Comment

• That pk360 is $800. Damn that’s a high dollar charcoal grill

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
                    That pk360 is $800. Damn that’s a high dollar charcoal grill
                    Is that thing aluminum?

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                      Is that thing aluminum?

Apparently cast aluminum so it never rusts or falls apart
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Had to clean it a little. Used it tonight to cook some Philly cheesesteak. Did great
                        Before I hit the like button I must ask - Processed cheese or real cheese?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Before I hit the like button I must ask - Processed cheese or real cheese?
                          Cooked steak, peppers, and mushrooms on the grill. Topped that with provolone. Then topped that with a homemade cheese sauce. I wish I could've put it on a hoagie roll, with some grilled onions, but low carb diets won't allow happiness.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                            Apparently cast aluminum so it never rusts or falls apart
                            As I've said on here before, the cast aluminum grill that I use here in NC (and which sits out in the yard all summer and fall) is one I bought when I was in graduate school. That, ladies, was roughly 50 years ago. The wheels on the stand are frozen up, but, being aluminum, it's light enough to carry around with ease when I need to put it under cover to cook in rainy weather. All I've ever replaced are the handle (I whittled one) and the charcoal and meat grids, which I have fabricated at a local sheet metal shop at a cost of about $15.

Comment

• This is what I'm dealing with today. My wife didn't want to throw a party for my son's birthday that involved the whole family. Just going to take him and a few of his friends to a trampoline park. My mother has taken it upon herself to organize a party with family at a park, with all the nephews and immediate family. Now, for the back story of why this pisses my wife off. My brother's wife had a first birthday party for her son and none of her friends showed up. This hurt her feelings and she hasn't had a party since (he's 4 now). Now all this is my mother's theory and may not be accurate. Of course this makes my wife feel like she is a failure for not having a huge party. Beyond pissed. I've heard so much bitching in the last 24 hours, it's a miracle I haven't jumped off the tallest building in Birmingham.

Comment

This is what I'm dealing with today. My wife didn't want to throw a party for my son's birthday that involved the whole family. Just going to take him and a few of his friends to a trampoline park. My mother has taken it upon herself to organize a party with family at a park, with all the nephews and immediate family. Now, for the back story of why this pisses my wife off. My brother's wife had a first birthday party for her son and none of her friends showed up. This hurt her feelings and she hasn't had a party since (he's 4 now). Now all this is my mother's theory and may not be accurate. Of course this makes my wife feel like she is a failure for not having a huge party. Beyond pissed. I've heard so much bitching in the last 24 hours, it's a miracle I haven't jumped off the tallest building in Birmingham.
                                Beer helps solve problems like this.
                                barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X