Intestate Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
    This is what I'm dealing with today. My wife didn't want to throw a party for my son's birthday that involved the whole family. Just going to take him and a few of his friends to a trampoline park. My mother has taken it upon herself to organize a party with family at a park, with all the nephews and immediate family. Now, for the back story of why this pisses my wife off. My brother's wife had a first birthday party for her son and none of her friends showed up. This hurt her feelings and she hasn't had a party since (he's 4 now). Now all this is my mother's theory and may not be accurate. Of course this makes my wife feel like she is a failure for not having a huge party. Beyond pissed. I've heard so much bitching in the last 24 hours, it's a miracle I haven't jumped off the tallest building in Birmingham.
    How old will you son be? Is the trampoline event and the park party at the same time?

It's time to cut that umbilical cord and tell your Mom that you guys will decide when/where/how your kid's birthday party will go down. Let her go save your nephew from having no parties. You've let this shit go way too far. Be the man. Make the call.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

How old will you son be? Is the trampoline event and the park party at the same time?

It's time to cut that umbilical cord and tell your Mom that you guys will decide when/where/how your kid's birthday party will go down. Let her go save your nephew from having no parties. You've let this shit go way too far. Be the man. Make the call.

He’s 8, jump park is today. Park is Sunday. Where I messed up was staying out of the party planning. This jump park has gone from the middle of the day when no one could come to now an evening party. Had it always been an evening party I would have made the wife invite everyone. My wife doesn’t like my family but won’t say anything about it. I just want to please everyone and really don’t want to hurt my mom and dads feelings.

Hell, I even tried to logically explain to my wife that having a 2 hour party on Sunday is better than having 4 different people show up at 4 different times and staying for an hour each.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

He’s 8, jump park is today. Park is Sunday. Where I messed up was staying out of the party planning. This jump park has gone from the middle of the day when no one could come to now an evening party. Had it always been an evening party I would have made the wife invite everyone. My wife doesn’t like my family but won’t say anything about it. I just want to please everyone and really don’t want to hurt my mom and dads feelings.

Hell, I even tried to logically explain to my wife that having a 2 hour party on Sunday is better than having 4 different people show up at 4 different times and staying for an hour each.
        Does your mom throw a big party for your 4yo nephew that gets no party from your brother/sis in-law?

Comment

• In the history of mankind on earth, logic has never worked on women.
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I probably shouldn't be giving advice. I'm going to leave it to the professionals:

http://seabreezenews.com/issues/2018...18/Page_06.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Does your mom throw a big party for your 4yo nephew that gets no party from your brother/sis in-law?
              They aren't what I consider big parties. The other nephew's was at the zoo. Had a picnic, then went inside. My son's is going to be fried chicken from Publix, then play on the playground. My mother will look for any excuse to get all the grandkids together, and I get that. She never gets to see two of them unless there is some occasion. My wife just doesn't like that my mother is in control and not her. "Involve everyone in your party and this shit never happens". My exact text this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                In the history of mankind on earth, logic has never worked on women.
                Especially when it's that time of the month and they are extra psycho

Comment

• Birthday boy is running a fever now. Good times ahead

Comment

• Son has strep, other 2 probably will have it too. I’m sure the trampoline place will give us a refund 4 hours before the party.

Comment

• Stan, if it makes you feel better, I'm going somewhere with every in-law except one, this weekend. I don't like any of them. My wife's brother and his bitch wife, wife's socially retarded youngest sister, and of course the f'in MIL.

Oh, and the place we're going?

Dolly-f'in-wood. 3 days.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Biff wins today. WTH are y'all going to do for 3 days in Dollywood? Is there enough stuff to do to fill 3 days?

Comment

• Oh hell, I just thought of something. The only party my son has will be Sunday. Maybe he will still be sick, fingers crossed

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
                            Biff wins today. WTH are y'all going to do for 3 days in Dollywood? Is there enough stuff to do to fill 3 days?
                            Couldn't tell ya, my friend. But I expect some miserable times, miserable times.
                            I'm so full of hate and rage right now, and we don't leave till tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• There's a bar kind of under the street in Gatlinburg that gets fun late at night. It's where the locals go when they get off of work.

They don't sell doubles for some reason, but they will sell you a shot that you can add to your drink.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I’m sure biffs wife will be ok with letting him go to a bar alone. She won’t mind staying with the kids and all the in laws while biff has a good time

Comment

Working...
                                X