Intestate Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
    Well, I can't compete with Stan and Biff, but just to get this out there, my wife is turning our condo here in SC into a money pit. The renovation never friggin' ends. So guess what Imma be doing this weekend?
    Staying out of the way, camping out at Bacon Brothers?

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Staying out of the way, camping out at Bacon Brothers?
      I wish!
      Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
      Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Planning a trip to Gulf Shores. What is the best way to look up beach house rentals for a week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
          Planning a trip to Gulf Shores. What is the best way to look up beach house rentals for a week?
          Vrbo

Comment

Come to the lake, Stan. You'll love it.
            The first shots were fired last night. These next few weeks are going to be interesting.

Comment

• I'm afraid the only way I don't move to the lake is if I'm divorced. So, poor and living with my mother or in a trailer, or poor and living at the lake in a place I can't afford and don't want to be. Do I even want to know what child support for 3 kids would be? Not to mention I would have to pay and keep them the majority of the time.

Comment

• Crisis is over. Round 1 to Stan. I like to think of this as a victory for all men.

Comment

Planning a trip to Gulf Shores. What is the best way to look up beach house rentals for a week?
                  Warning - rates drop after Labor Day significantly. Depending upon WHEN you are going, and this is risky, sometimes you can get a better deal by waiting closer to time. These people are often so anxious to rent their homes that they allow renters to customize their stay. Instead of Saturday to Saturday - or Sunday to Sunday, they will have a guy call and say "I want to rent Saturday to Monday week" which breaks up the rent week for potential renters. So the owner will run a special on those odd days nobody wants. I hope that makes sense.

I've stayed in Gulf Shores 20 times or more over the years. And I would retire there if i had the money

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Warning - rates drop after Labor Day significantly. Depending upon WHEN you are going, and this is risky, sometimes you can get a better deal by waiting closer to time. These people are often so anxious to rent their homes that they allow renters to customize their stay. Instead of Saturday to Saturday - or Sunday to Sunday, they will have a guy call and say "I want to rent Saturday to Monday week" which breaks up the rent week for potential renters. So the owner will run a special on those odd days nobody wants. I hope that makes sense.

I've stayed in Gulf Shores 20 times or more over the years. And I would retire there if i had the money
                    Mid August

Comment

Mid August
                      Prices are still premium then. To show you the difference, you can rent a condo for a month in October for what it will cost you to rent a week in the Summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
                        Crisis is over. Round 1 to Stan. I like to think of this as a victory for all men.
                        Is this a three round exhibition, a ten round top card or a fifteen round championship unification?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Prices are still premium then. To show you the difference, you can rent a condo for a month in October for what it will cost you to rent a week in the Summer.
                          I dont want to see the difference. It would hurt too much.

Comment

I dont want to see the difference. It would hurt too much.
                            We've gone to Ft. Morgan before and stayed a week in a house. It was in a subdivision with a pool. It wasn't on the beach but about 1/4 mile away. You could park and actually walk less than staying in a condo and hauling your crap to the beach. Also, no one stays in Ft. Morgan. I remember it being off season prices, in season

Comment

Is this a three round exhibition, a ten round top card or a fifteen round championship unification?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I think she might realize that I've had enough BS. She may not be happy where she is, but if she's patient, in 10 years, she'll get what she wants.

Here's the deal: she doesn't want to work forever. To do that, if I don't magically double my salary, is to stay in a place that we can pay off in 10 years. Sell that place, and buy a lake house, or hell a beach house. Then, she has a lake house, the kids aren't in daycare, and she doesn't have to work as much or probably not at all. If we move now, she is in a lake house and is stuck working for 30 years. That's a quick rundown.

Comment

• You ain't gonna wanna pull your kids out of the school they are attending in 10 years.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X