barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
        I can't describe the level of suck I'm experiencing

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Paint us a word picture.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Now we’re playing Sega. We got my son one of those new Segas that have 90 games preloaded on it. All the crap I used to play as a kid. He don’t want none in mortal kombat

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
            Are me and biff helping or hurting woollyal? Are you not entertained?
            I’m entertained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
              Now we’re playing Sega. We got my son one of those new Segas that have 90 games preloaded on it. All the crap I used to play as a kid. He don’t want none in mortal kombat
              Contra!

Comment

• Just finished first bowl of seafood gumbo with shrimp, oysters and jumbo lump crab meat. May have to finance the purchase of ingredients. Damn seafood is costly.
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang
                  Will be home alone all weekend.

Peace, quiet, eating whatever I want whenever I want, drinking whatever I want whenever I want.

what are yall doing?
                  I had a weekend like that a month or so ago. I layed around being sorry all weekend. It felt good, real good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I bet it smells worse where I'm at, Biff.

Comment

• Contra was Nintendo, balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater

For Rhino.
                        Thanks! It's a accomplishment that I'm proud of. It took a lot more work than I expected when I got the idea in my head.

The examiner drilled me for 8 hrs Tuesday before giving me the license.

Comment

• I'll be spending a lot more time here now that I'm done studying.

Comment

• Congrats on the pilot’s license. Biff and Stan could use a pick me up. Care to give them a lift?
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• You guys having trouble dropping a deuce? Have a big bowl of whole oat oatmeal and a cup of raisins for breakfast. I should have taken a picture of the results. It works!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
                                You guys having trouble dropping a deuce? Have a big bowl of whole oat oatmeal and a cup of raisins for breakfast. I should have taken a picture of the results. It works!
                                My crapper works great ever since I had surgery last year. I could eat a brick of WIC hoop cheese and not get bound up.

Comment

Working...
                                X