Intestate Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Remember how good Fruit Stripe gum was for about the first 30 seconds???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Right up there with juicy fruit

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
      Right up there with juicy fruit
      I always disliked Juicy Fruit. I was a Big Red man. But that Fruit Stripe was like cigarettes in prison at my elementary school for a hot minute.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yellowstone Live is on. Pictures and video do NOT do the place justice.

and Nat Geo needs to work on its live presentation
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• That grizzly in the camp site was fake as hell. That was shot at the bear and wolf exhibit in West Yellowstone Montana
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I’m working nights, glad to hear that I’m not missing much

Comment

• Check out these bears.

https://youtu.be/hURgA_BNSGc

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Some scenery shots were amazing considering you can’t do a fly over of the giant waterfall or the grand prismatic caldron. But the wildlife wasn’t really cooperative except for the beavers that were 69ing then jacking off on national TV. Then again, what would you expect if someone hid a camera in your house?
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• That was the most boring shit I've seen all day. Cannot believe I sat through over 6 minutes of that.
                  Damn you Rhino

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang
                    Some scenery shots were amazing considering you can’t do a fly over of the giant waterfall or the grand prismatic caldron. But the wildlife wasn’t really cooperative except for the beavers that were 69ing then jacking off on national TV. Then again, what would you expect if someone hid a camera in your house?
                    Everyone likes a little beaver on beaver action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                      I’m working nights, glad to hear that I’m not missing much

Live the next 4 nights from Sunday-Wednesday will be live from 9pm to 11 pm ET
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• GD scale is being a real sumbitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
                          I’m working nights, glad to hear that I’m not missing much
                          Including sex with the wife.

Comment

• Adds new meaning to "My little pony" http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/a...ny-case-629403

Comment

• How's the vacation balls? Are you happy with the location?

Comment

• I hate when I think I’m about to go home but they decide to work 3 more hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X