• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-48Za7VZR_c

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFRVegQZ_r0

Comment

• Rhino can you use your plane to fly me back to Jacksonville tonight? Damn storms in Bham are going to make me miss my connection and then I'm on standby for the redeye from Atlanta.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
          The Marshal Tucker Band was named after a blind piano tuner from up here in Spartanburg.

Comment

• Sometimes you go to the bar for fun. Sometimes you go to the bar because airports suck. Either way at least I'm at the bar.
            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
              Sometimes you go to the bar for fun. Sometimes you go to the bar because airports suck. Either way at least I'm at the bar.
              I quit drinking at airport bars and on the plane. I have a prostate the size of a bundt cake and it’s such a hassle peeing on planes.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

The Marshal Tucker Band was named after a blind piano tuner from up here in Spartanburg.
                I read that yesterday... I think in the comments under the video. Pretty cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson
                  Sometimes you go to the bar for fun. Sometimes you go to the bar because airports suck. Either way at least I'm at the bar.
                  They always get you with the drink specials at the airport bar. 16oz beer - $7.50. 28oz beer - $8.50.

Me waiting on a noon flight: "Let me get a jack on the rocks"
                  Bartender: "Would you like to make it a double for a dollar more?"
                  Me: "It's too early"
                  Bartender: "Too early for a double?"
                  Me: "No, too early for stupid questions. Of course I'll have another shot for $1."

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Comment

• Then when you get on the plane it's damn near impossible to keep up your drinking pace. I always have to order 2 at a time when I'm on the plane.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Rhino, I don't know that I've ever seen you post before 7am.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Comment

• He was up early to file his flight plan.
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                          Then when you get on the plane it's damn near impossible to keep up your drinking pace. I always have to order 2 at a time when I'm on the plane.

I guess service has slowed since the wife had the baby

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                            Then when you get on the plane it's damn near impossible to keep up your drinking pace. I always have to order 2 at a time when I'm on the plane.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1F51504A-24C1-49E8-B2E3-938AD2CE55D2.gif
Views:	1
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	55140

Comment

• I got up early today because of being busy at work. As I was pulling into my office the wife calls and is freaking out because my niece dropped the baby and cut her eye. I ended up having to drive to the doctors office, pick up my niece, and take her to my moms. Its 9:30 now and I just sat down at my desk.

Comment

• https://video.nest.com/clip/91d0bbe4...cd4b76970f.mp4

Comment

Working...
                                X