Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts without Balls

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better take off work for a week to board up windows, Biff. It will only cost you a few hundred dollars in plywood to protect the insurance company.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Most of society needs you as their spokesperson.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        It will only cost you a few hundred dollars in plywood to protect the insurance company.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
          They do this with every hurricane now. "omg, it's the worst we've ever seen. Never seen a storm this big in our lifetime. Catastrophic, record breaking, etc...."

They just downgraded this to a cat 2. It'll hardly be more than a thunderstorm when it it hits the coast.

Talk about fake news

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          The news folk just wanna be relevant. They will do ANYTHING to garner an audience. When all they need to do is copy Fox News - get you some really hot conservative wimmins, doll them up, and give them a microphone and viola!! Instant ratings

Comment

You fellas ever watched one of those murder documentaries where a wife will poison her husband slowly over a few years until he dies? Im worried that Mrs Balls is doing this to our pal Balls using exercise instead of rat poison.
            Yeah, I bet Balls only has 85 more years to live.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Yeah, I bet Balls only has 85 more years to live.
              God I hope not. I'd be 127.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

God I hope not. I'd be 127.
                Then you need to chill on all the exercising.

Comment

• I dont think you guys are taking this game seriously enough. Nobody has added to the rack out thread

Comment

I dont think you guys are taking this game seriously enough. Nobody has added to the rack out thread
                    You're doing a great job, Rhino. Got us all eating popcorn.

Comment

• That DirecTV commercial with the lady and the dog cracks me up. Odd...things like that I usually find very annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater

You're doing a great job, Rhino. Got us all eating popcorn.
                        The butter from the popcorn acts as a lubricant as well.

Comment

•  
                          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• That's the biggest pussy of a hurricane I've ever seen

Comment

• Damn, if this FaceTime had been around when I was in high school, I would have gotten to see so much titty

Comment

• Dude. You have got to get a snap chat account.

Comment

Working...
                                X