No announcement yet.

Thoughts without Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that where all the titty action is?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• 80% of the internet is titty action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

When all they need to do is copy Fox News - get you some really hot conservative wimmins, doll them up, and give them a microphone and viola!! Instant ratings
        How did that horrible shrew Laura Ingraham slip through the wickets?

Comment

• 26 registers at Walmart, not counting the self checkout. 2 are open. Line backed into women's clothing.
          I'm trying to bitch to everybody around me, of course none of them speak English

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
            26 registers at Walmart, not counting the self checkout. 2 are open. Line backed into women's clothing.
            I'm trying to bitch to everybody around me, of course none of them speak English

Staff probably evacuated.
            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

26 registers at Walmart, not counting the self checkout. 2 are open. Line backed into women's clothing.

Why do they have all those registers? I will bet money that they've never had every single one open at the same time. Not even on black Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

Why do they have all those registers? I will bet money that they've never had every single one open at the same time. Not even on black Friday.
                Gotta have some spares when the registers break down.

Comment

• I was serious about it being 26. They're numbered.

They really only need 4 plus the self check out.

But dammit, if I wanted to check myself out, I'd have stayed home and ordered off Amazon

Comment

I was serious about it being 26. They're numbered.

They really only need 4 plus the self check out.

But dammit, if I wanted to check myself out, I'd have stayed home and ordered off Amazon

Settle down there Grandpa.

Comment

Admit it - you smelled the panties, didn't you?

Comment

• I want to build my own drum smoker, but I'll be damned if I can find a 55 gallon drum that hasn't been treated with rust inhibitor. The only one I can find is a build your own kit, and spending a fortune is defeating the purpose

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Admit it - you smelled the panties, didn't you?
                          He's probably more of a try it on gal

Comment

I want to build my own drum smoker, but I'll be damned if I can find a 55 gallon drum that hasn't been treated with rust inhibitor. The only one I can find is a build your own kit, and spending a fortune is defeating the purpose
                            Looks like you just have to buy an unlined drum, and burn off the rust inhibitor.

Comment

Looks like you just have to buy an unlined drum, and burn off the rust inhibitor.
                              Thats what most people do. It looks like hell until you get some paint on.

Have you seen those smokers made out of old filing cabinets? They may work well if you can find a used filing cabinet somewhere.

Comment

• No way Stan has enough friends to need a huge smoker

Comment

Working...
                                X