Thoughts without Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
    I was serious about it being 26. They're numbered.

They really only need 4 plus the self check out.

But dammit, if I wanted to check myself out, I'd have stayed home and ordered off Amazon

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I was at Target last week and noticed that the college kids were waiting in line at the self check out even though two regular registers were open.

Comment

• I'm building something out of sassafras wood. My garage smells lovely.

Comment

No way Stan has enough friends to need a huge smoker

I don't, I'm just fat as hell

Comment

No way Stan has enough friends to need a huge smoker

Comment

I'm building something out of sassafras wood. My garage smells lovely.

Like root beer?

Comment

26 registers at Walmart, not counting the self checkout. 2 are open. Line backed into women's clothing.
              On my last several trips there, I've noticed a display near the registers for something called "Magnetic Eyelashes." I must assume that this would entail having metal eyelids installed, which I think would be a deal-breaker for many women.

Comment

• My grandmother called me today and wanted me to look at her tv because the picture wasn't as good as it used to be and the remote is not working. Turns out that she changed providers and doesn't want to pay for HD. I tried explaining that she had to have HD service if she wanted clear picture but I'm pretty sure she just thinks I don't know how to adjust the tv picture settings correctly.

I don't think she fully understands why the remote is not working either.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dammit Rhino. Listen to your grandma and stop arguing with her.
                  barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• A guy I used to work with bought a nice ass LED 55" TV, hired an electrician to come in and run an outlet and cable hookup above the fireplace.
                    But then refused to pay for HD service because he thought it cost too much

Comment

• DirecTV sent a firmware update once that effed up my HD channels. I called about the issue (which I didn't know was a firmware problem) and the guy asked me if I was sure that I wasn't seeing the HD channels. Yes dumbass I can tell the difference between HD and SD. I'm not blind.
                      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• I've got a 10 year old Panasonic plasma TV that just keeps on going. I'd love a new fancy TV, but hell, this thing won't die.

Comment

A guy I used to work with bought a nice ass LED 55" TV, hired an electrician to come in and run an outlet and cable hookup above the fireplace.
                          But then refused to pay for HD service because he thought it cost too much

That is crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                            My grandmother called me today and wanted me to look at her tv because the picture wasn't as good as it used to be and the remote is not working. Turns out that she changed providers and doesn't want to pay for HD. I tried explaining that she had to have HD service if she wanted clear picture but I'm pretty sure she just thinks I don't know how to adjust the tv picture settings correctly.

NBC is a network channel and should be broadcast in HD regardless to whether she pays for the service. I use an antenna and get NBC, CBS, ABC and FOX all in HD. Maybe you really just DON'T know how to adjust the TV. Plus if that picture is in SD there would be black bars on either side, would there not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls

NBC is a network channel and should be broadcast in HD regardless to whether she pays for the service. I use an antenna and get NBC, CBS, ABC and FOX all in HD. Maybe you really just DON'T know how to adjust the TV. Plus if that picture is in SD there would be black bars on either side, would there not?
                              I set it to fill the screen. The bars were one of her complaints.

Comment

• The tv may not be designed to function at extreme temperature levels. I don't think she uses the damn air conditioning.

Comment

Working...
                                X