No announcement yet.

Thoughts without Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve mentioned this before but my goodness this traffic girl on cbs 42 is so hot. Dayum

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
      I’ve mentioned this before but my goodness this traffic girl on cbs 42 is so hot. Dayum
      Dammit Stanley. I'm going to have to report you to the management if you can't follow the effing rules.
      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Dammit Stanley. I'm going to have to report you to the management if you can't follow the effing rules.
        I'm no creeper

Comment

• Quote of the Week

It comes courtesy of Portland State coach Bruce Barnum before Portland State played Montana State this weekend. Barnum is a fan of Montana State.

"It's going to be a classic Montana State team. They are going to come in here and try to bully us out of the stadium. That's just their M.O. You play some finesse teams. This is not a finesse football team. These guys do not wear undershirts. These guys do not wear cutoff socks. If it was legal, they would be having a beer at halftime. They are old school. They want to fight you," he explained. "When [Montana State coach Jeff] Choate is talking to them and [defensive coordinator Ty] Gregorak is combing his hair in the mirror, these guys wish they were smoking a cigarette and having a Budweiser. That's just the type they are. They are blue-collar kids. I love them. I love watching them. Of all the teams in the league, this is the team I like."

Montana State won 43-23.

Comment

• That sounded a lot like a Les Miles presser. His Columbus day presser was my all-time favorite. I'm surprised he's not coaching at a Power 5 school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

I'm no creeper
              No pics no likes

Comment

• This place is dead. Tater is off on a golf trip. Biff and Balls don't love us anymore. Rhino is too busy flying. It's a shame.

Comment

• I'm no longer posting, in protest of how y'all treat Balls.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• After starting this thread, you're going to tell us you're pro-Balls now? You might have a future in politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                      I'm no longer posting, in protest of how y'all treat Balls.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      Didnt you start the damn thread?
                      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                        After starting this thread, you're going to tell us you're pro-Balls now? You might have a future in politics.
                        ICWHATUDIDTHERE
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I'm back, but I don't wanna be. There was terrible cell phone reception and no internet service. It was friggin great!

Comment

Working...
                          X