Glasses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasses

Having an eye exam today, I can no longer see with my current glasses.

Where do you coon asses get your glasses? Online? From your eye Dr?

I'm fine with my frames, but I can't go 2 weeks without them while they put the new lenses in.
    I'm hesitant about ordering frames online.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I thought this was going to be a thread about Mrs Rhino. I'm disappoint.

Comment

I've only ordered a couple pairs online, but I've had decent success. Granted I hardly ever wear my glasses (keep my contact lenses glued to my eyeballs), so I wasn't looking for top quality.

My prescription is so extreme that using glasses for everyday living is not possible.

Comment

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I wear contacts every day and only wear my glasses when my eyes revolt against the contacts or about once every 3 months. I ordered mine from Sam's Club last time. They had them in about a week but that might still be untenable for you.
          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Lensecrafters

Comment

Now I'm just pissed off with the whole damn thing

I now need bifocals. I don't have the patience to try to buy frames online. These damn lenses will cost about $350 from my eye Dr.

F it. F it all!!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	32ee26a874d65bfa9cb52ee827e0ffec.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	55876

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                  Now I'm just pissed off with the whole damn thing

I now need bifocals. I don't have the patience to try to buy frames online. These damn lenses will cost about $350 from my eye Dr.

F it. F it all!!!!

Just get the prescription, grandpa, and get it done at Costco, or get quotes from local places with the prescription they give you. Or have some young whippersnapper help you with the world wide interweb. Eye docs are required to give you the prescription at no charge.

https://clark.com/health-health-care...ok-no-further/

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                    I thought this was going to be a thread about Mrs Rhino. I'm disappoint.

Comment

Wear contacts like normal folk.

Damn hippie

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                        Wear contacts like normal folk.

Damn hippie

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                        Why don't you get lasik? No room in the budget after buying an airplane?

Comment

My eyes aint bad enough for lasik. I have glasses, but I hardly ever wear them. I mostly wear them when Im watching football at my house because they help me see the ticker and score on the screen. I got a bigger TV for fathers day so hopefully I wont need them this year.

If I had to wear glasses or contacts I would definitely get lasik. My wife had it done a while back and it was crazy how well it worked.

Comment

Can they put bifocal on Lasik procedures?
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I'm extremely myopic. My contacts prescription is -9.50 in the left and -10.50 in the right. Glasses are even bigger numbers.

Comment

Working...
                              X