Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
    I can't even get the fat chick on my floor to hold an elevator for me. I got no game.
    Dont feel too bad. I was trying to be nice to a girl in a wheelchair last week and she shunned me.

Comment

• Judge Kav may not be confirmed, but the SOB will go down swinging.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
        Judge Kav may not be confirmed, but the SOB will go down swinging.
        Durbin kinda has him trapped right now. He can't say he won't submit to a FBI investigation but if it he says he wants a FBI investigation the Dems get their delay.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Graham is a little bit upset right now.

Comment

• It's a complete f'in sham and you all know it. Every one of those mf'in democrats!

Graham just went off!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I like beer

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Durbin kinda has him trapped right now. He can't say he won't submit to a FBI investigation but if it he says he wants a FBI investigation the Dems get their delay.
                He’s had 6 background checks. No one is backing her story, even her best friend, who apparently is having mental problems according to the good Dr. What would they investigate?

Comment

• This is astonishing that our fucking govt is going through a man high school yearbook and trying to catch him in a lie.

This f'in country is doomed!!!!

Comment

• I can't believe what I'm f'in hearing.

Comment

• Were they talking about farting? I’m not watching but following it on a forum. Lol, the majority of this country are absolute morons.

Comment

• What the hell has happened to Lindsey Graham? His balls finally drop? Since McCain died he’s been a hard ass

Comment

He’s had 6 background checks. No one is backing her story, even her best friend, who apparently is having mental problems according to the good Dr. What would they investigate?
                          Yeah but you can't say you wouldn't want it investigated to prove your name if you were innocent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Yeah but you can't say you wouldn't want it investigated to prove your name if you were innocent.
                            You are right. He could say yeah I want that to happen, but it’s not his decision.

Comment

• If I was JBK and I didn’t get confirmed, I would sue that bitch for 300k (the amount of her go fund me)

Comment

You are right. He could say yeah I want that to happen, but it’s not his decision.
                                Oh I agree. They could ask for the investigation, but it's all political theater at this point. You can't say you wouldn't want one. You can't say you want one right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X