Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
    As soon as I take a bread tie off the bag, it’s gone. Forever.
    All mine have clothes pins on them

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
      I've got em broken down into halves.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      I do not miss that bottle brush. I despised having to wash bottles

Comment

• I never use that brush. I just rinse the bottles out with soapy hot water.

Comment

• You're doing good work, Rhino.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan

All mine have clothes pins on them
            I use the ol spin and tuck method.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

I do not miss that bottle brush. I despised having to wash bottles
              That is an anal brush

Comment

Save me the neck, Clark.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Save me the neck, Clark.
                  When I saw that pic the other day, I wondered, "What has Roman Harper done?!?!" They have the same neck

Comment

Rhino, we have that style of sink at our new place, have you gotten any dents in it? I didn't know about the protector grate that can go in the bottom like you've got, but i plan to pick one up.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Rhino, we have that style of sink at our new place, have you gotten any dents in it? I didn't know about the protector grate that can go in the bottom like you've got, but i plan to pick one up.
                      We have not had any problems with it denting. If you pour a lot of boiling water in the sink when the sink is cold it will make a warping noise, but it always goes back to normal. I have always assumed that the rack was to prevent warping from hot pans being put down in the sink. Dent prevention makes sense too though. You are going to like having a large sink in the kitchen. Even if you dont cook its really handy.

Comment

• We have those grates in our sink, but it’s to keep it from getting scratched. I hate cleaning those SOBs, they get nasty

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
                          We have those grates in our sink, but it’s to keep it from getting scratched. I hate cleaning those SOBs, they get nasty
                          Yeah. They do get nasty. I use a brillo pad on ours when I clean it.

They need to be made out of a solid piece with slits cut out instead of wires that are bonded together.

Comment

• My wife is debating taking a job that is 7 on and then 7 off, she sees two patients a day. Also, gets paid .43/mile from the house and back home. However it’s home health, lots of nasty folks. The pay is double what she makes now. How can I gently make her take this f’ing job?
                            Last edited by Stan; 11-21-2018, 04:12 PM.

Comment

My wife is debating taking a job that is 7 on and then 7 off, she sees two patients a day. Also, gets paid .43/mile from the house and back home. However it’s home health, lots of nasty folks. The pay is double what she makes now. How can I gently make her take this f’ing job?

Tell her it sounds like a great gig and that it makes plenty of sense but that you don't want her to do it.

That works on my wife.

Comment

My wife is debating taking a job that is 7 on and then 7 off, she sees two patients a day. Also, gets paid .43/mile from the house and back home. However it’s home health, lots of nasty folks. The pay is double what she makes now. How can I gently make her take this f’ing job?
                                Show up with one of those industrial size hand sanitizers and say I got you something for your new job.
                                barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X