Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
    Fixtures in American life, as we knew them growing up, have been under assault for decades - public prayer and public Christmas displays, the Boy Scouts, beauty pageants - all by manufactured aggrieved parties. They've gotten more traction in the last ten years than any decade I can remember.
    It's now un-PC to use phrases like "bringing home the bacon" as they're anti-animal and anti-vegan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

It's now un-PC to use phrases like "bringing home the bacon" as they're anti-animal and anti-vegan.
      I heard that driving in. Taking the bull by the horns and killing two birds with one stone provide imagery of animal abuse. The radio guy said they want to replace it with "feed two birds with one scone". Amazing the things people waste their time on - college football excluded, of course - these days.

Comment

• We also can no longer say that Bama beat aubrun like a rented mule.

Comment

You forgot that this phrase is also "sexist." But since it involves the root word "sex" I don't find that surprising in your case.....
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

You forgot that this phrase is also "sexist." But since it involves the root word "sex" I don't find that surprising in your case.....
            I know you just wanted to get your joke in, but how is it sexist? It's completely non-gender specific.

Comment

I know you just wanted to get your joke in, but how is it sexist? It's completely non-gender specific.

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Why do you faggots keep posting in this dead thread??????????????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                  Why do you faggots keep posting in this dead thread??????????????????????????
                  It's the only thing with a pulse around here...

Comment

Not to mention anti-Semitic and anti-Islamic. For that matter, "taking the bull by the horns" doesn't sit well with the Hindus.
                    Last edited by Sid Youngleman; 12-06-2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

It's the only thing with a pulse around here...
                        I started a new one

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff

I started a new one
                          No one wants to talk about Balls. Look at his thread in Pigskin. Instead of taking 3 minutes to start a Bowl Pick'em league on ESPN, he starts a new thread trying to nag someone else into doing it. Sounds like the wife of the board.

Comment

• It’s not about Balls. The first pot happen to be about his gay tendencies

The title of this thread has his name in it, and y’all still posting.

Comment

• There's nothing with this thread and Biff is trying to make us move to another one. Just like a realtor.
                              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                                There's nothing with this thread and Biff is trying to make us move to another one. Just like a realtor.
                                Must be getting a cut somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X