Thoughts with Biff and Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    I bet Iv gotten 20 spam calls about health insurance in the last couple of days.
    I never answer calls from the same exchange as my cell phone. They are all spam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Maybe Balls will let you reuse his ring box.
      Box is too big.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

I never answer calls from the same exchange as my cell phone. They are all spam.
        True story. They've gotten sneaky clever. That's one reason I like what we do. We can't cold call anybody because of Medicare marketing regulations. We can send mailers and those who respond by granting permission for an agent to call, we call them.
        Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
        Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I about cussed out some woman who called my office phone last week. She was very insistent that she needed to speak with some guy, and I told her it wasn't his number.

She said, "This is Marshall Space Flight Center, right?"

"Well, yes."

"Well, transfer me to him, please."

"I don't know the guy."

"But you can't transfer me to him?"

"I have no idea who you're talking about."

"Well, transfer me to your engineering department lead then."

"What? May I ask what this is regarding?"

"Yes, I'm from <insert some magazine title>, a free publication for the technology industry, and I need to speak with..."

"Seriously, lady?"

<click>
          And here you made us all think you were an engineer for nasa, and you’re just a secretary

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

And here you made us all think you were an engineer for nasa, and you’re just a receptionist
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
              Why do baseball managers dress like the players? No other sport does that.
              Because they are the only ones that are allowed to enter the field of play. When they make pitching changes they go on to the field so they wear a uniform.
              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Because they are the only ones that are allowed to enter the field of play. When they make pitching changes they go on to the field so they wear a uniform.
                ...and why do they call them managers and not coaches?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

...and why do they call them managers and not coaches?
                  I don't know for sure but I think it's because early on in MLB, the manager was also the general manager, similar to the way it is in professional soccer. That almost never happens now but I think it's a holdover from that.
                  barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Any of you government employees going home early today due to bomb threats?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/13/us/em...ats/index.html

Aside from the locations listed in the article, I know from Facebook that there have been threats in Alabama, DFW, and Louisiana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

And here you made us all think you were an engineer for nasa, and you’re just a secretary

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

I don't know for sure but I think it's because early on in MLB, the manager was also the general manager, similar to the way it is in professional soccer. That almost never happens now but I think it's a holdover from that.
                        I take it I'm the only guy here who actually remembers when Connie Mack (see pic) managed -- and, I think, owned -- the Philadelphia Athletics.

Comment

• Were you on the team with him?
                          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                            Were you on the team with him?
                            Yes, but my career was tragically interrupted when I was shot by a deranged woman and underwent a long and trying stretch of rehabilitation and redemption before returning to glory at the supreme moment with the help of my lightning-born bat WonderBoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

Yes, but my career was tragically interrupted when I was shot by a deranged woman and underwent a long and trying stretch of rehabilitation and redemption before returning to glory at the supreme moment with the help of my lightning-born bat WonderBoy.
                              How interesting. That's my pet name for my manhood as well. My supreme moments are short lived.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                                How interesting. That's my pet name for my manhood as well. My supreme moments are short lived.
                                I bet that lightning left a mark.

Comment

Working...
                                X